Louisiana is Title Town

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Feb 9, 2010.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

A great decade for sports in Louisiana, college and pro. No need to argue semantics, or whether college baseball is a major sport, and who cares if we're mixing college and pro...

It is not easy to win championships at these high levels. Yes, this includes college baseball -- look at the # of games they play, plus regionals, super regionals, then the CWS. Not an easy road.

To win 2 national championships in major college football is no easy feat. As we know, a lot of things have to come together.

As for the Saints -- I'll understate it by saying it was a great year.

:geauxtige
    Saintslogo

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Can't wait to see the the Chief's bong hangin' from there too. :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Don't make me boo you again.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Didn't the women's basketball team make the final 4 5 times in row this past decade also? Didn't we also win a few track and field national championships?

Louisiana is ballin' and its evident that among States with around the same number in population and size Louisiana is head and shoulders above the rest, and probably the best per capita than any state. LSU also has put more players in the NFL this past decade right?

The superbowl was pretty much decided by a guy from New Orleans, throwing the ball to a guy from New Orleans, but was picked off by a guy from Port(er) Allen, and taken to the house.

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

That pretty much says it all right there. Thanks to those that support the thread and are enjoying the moment as much as me. :crystal: :crystal: :tigbas: :tigbas: |lombardi|