Louisiana Tech vs LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cool Hand Clyde, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Cool Hand Clyde

Cool Hand Clyde Freshman

I'm a TECH Bulldog living in Memphis, TN, and I'll be In Tiger Stadium on Nov. 1st cheering on the Dawgs and enjoying ya'lls hospitality.

But I wanted to invite any LSU fans in the Memphis area that aren't going to the game to join our Louisiana Tech-Memphis alumni group in watching the game on Nov. 1st at the Fox and Hound in Cordova off Germantown Parkway.

All are welcome!!

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I am excited about this game too. A lot of people I graduated high school with go to Tech. It will be a lot of fun.

3. Cool Hand Clyde

Cool Hand Clyde Freshman

There will be a huge TECH crowd there, I guarantee

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Like the 11,000 that showed up for a huge game against the defending WAC Champs Boise State?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Well Tech did sell out their allotment of tickets. Although I think it may have been a few Tech alums that are also LSU fans plus a lot of the students are LSU fans.

6. DDTigerFan

Yah I know like 5 Tech students who are coming to the game and cheering for LSU. Just because they bought their tickets thru LTU doesn't mean they are Tech fans. It's going to be a blowout, ol' Luke will probably throw 4 INTs, which is about his game average.

7. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

heh, yeah i have about 6 personal friends that go to tech....and they are coming down to cheer for LSU. they make about 4 home games a year and will make an away game every once in a while.

i also know of about 25 (including the 6 i mentioned above)more tech students and tech alums who come down and tailgate with us...

its like that at all Louisiana schools. sometimes for whatever reason people just cant go to LSU (money, majors, parents, location...etc)...but that doesnt make them any less of an LSU fan.

8. DDTigerFan

Yah most of these are people who wanted to go to LSU, but Tech gave big time scholarships to them so they did what most people would.

9. Cool Hand Clyde

Cool Hand Clyde Freshman

I can promise you there will be a huge crowd decked out in blue.

DDTigerFan, you seem a little bitter? Did TECH turn you down?

10. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

my girlfriend goes to la tech...i'm actually at tech's campus right now...we'll both be in the LSU student section...i'll have my purple and gold on and she'll have her blue on...Geaux Tigers!