LSU 03 vs Bama 09

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsutigerfan1976, Dec 7, 2009.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Like another poster stated, I am assuming that you are talking with the current coaching staffs. My answer would have to depend on when the game were to be played. During the regular season, I would say the game would be much like the past 2-3 yrs, a tough, close, hard fought game. If it were in a bowl, I would give the nod to the 2003 LSU team, under CLM. A month to prepare, Saban and Bama wouldn't have a chance.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

ahhh but it would be Saban vs. Saban.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

And it looks like Saban may have improved since he was here. Of course, it's still early in his Bama tenure, but he used to take some big losses with us.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

3 years to get to a championship game at LSU, 3 years to get there with Bama. He did lose to ULM, it seems he still has scary close games with Auburn and Ole Miss. He just may be more of a Nicktator, with a bigger ego. He was a nobody when he came to LSU. He was a national champion when he went to Alabama, i would think it would be easier to get kids to come to Alabama if you could pitch that along with the tradition angle.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Those are all good points. I also am curious what will happen, provided that he stays at Bama long enough, when the Nicktator act gets old for the players and they stop buying in.

1 person likes this.
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Missed it by that much...skippy. No need in making any room for that 30 day preparation trophy.

[​IMG]