LSU #1 rated WR corp

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saz_1, May 23, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I don't expect USC's offense to change at all. I do think they will have less success in calling the correct plays and making the adjustments that Chow made during his tenure though.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Chow kept that offense a step ahead of other teams... but here's the deal.. when asked about Lienarts passing skills, most of the USC recievers say they will drop the ball in suprise when Lienart actually throws a spiral.. he is accurate, but lacks velocity because of his poor form.. so take that step away that Chow gave them and, to my mind, that means about 5-10 more i-n-t's next year.. i still say USC will drop 3 next year...

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Don't have a membership... what kinda stuff are they saying?

I don't remember what happened with Bowe. Had he committed to Miami and he switched to LSU???

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Seems that way. When I watch a game played at the Urnge Bowl, there is very little diffence between the noise level during commercials and whenever they score. Even the close, significant games they play there...no one seems to give much of a crap about what's going on. Reminds me a lot of the Coloseum in LA.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Typical stuff from Miami fans. Bowes grandmother "had her hand out" and LSU paid her cash . . . Miami runs a clean program, of course, and refused.

I used to tell these people "If you have some evidence that LSU is cheating, then report them to the NCAA and get them on probation. If you can't do that you're just rumormongering and should STFU."

But now I just ignore them. Accusing other schools of cheating with no evidence is a losers lament. You can't tell those people a damn thing.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I'd take JR over Ken Dorsey any day of the week.

We lost our star CB's last year. I'll give them Ed.

8. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

LaRon Landry is the closest thing to Ed Reed out there. Plus, Reed wasn't that great at the U, he really has just started to hit his peak with the Ravens. Sean Taylor was a much better player than Reed in college.

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

With Miami's past, I doubt they will have trouble finding another good WR

10. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Lance Legget is going to be a stud for them, but Ryan Moore has been a complete bust.