LSU 2005 Recuits looking GOOD!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by j0nathanr0y, May 10, 2004.

1. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Savoy HAS committed to Mich. but only because they were the 1st to offer him. He has said , however, he is still strongly interested in LSU and Nick was at his school and spoke with his coach. According to Tiger Rag, LSU has him rated the #1 receiver in La. but have not yet offered due to scholarship limits and he has not academically qualified.

I think if he qualifies, LSU offers and gets him. JMO!

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

If you believe some of the recruiting gurus, New Jersey is supposed to have a depp talent pool this year, also. Somebody (maybe Lemming) indicated LSU is looking at a WR from NJ. The kid lists LSU as his dream school. His father played in a Superbowl for the NYG, and also played at one of the northern La colleges (I think Natchitoches).

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Right. Georgia does have quite a bit of talent coming in this year, I believe per-capita they are usually right behind Louisiana though not every year. This season I believe has quite a bit of OL/RB talent.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hey South, I live in Atlanta and I have to concur with you on this. Georgia always is loaded with great players. They get raided by many of the top programs, especially Auburn and FSU of course but also Clemson, USC, UT and the North Carolina's get a bunch from here every year. Richt has done a very good job at getting the top guys he sets his radar on and if he contiunues to do that he will have one of the most talented teams in the country year in and year out.

5. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Founding Member

Yup, name only, that's why Nick left Michigan State. He was tired of competing against a name only. Michigan does play in front of 110,000 and has the most wins in the history of college football.

6. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

Tell them to come visit us down here in 92,000 seat Tiger Stadium :geaux: