LSU +3 vs Rebs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 19, 2014.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You haven't been watching any SEC football this year if you're making the statement that Florida's defense is as good or better than Ole Miss'.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Youse guys are nuts! 25 pages damning the team to the max, and now a bunch of you taking the same team +3against the number three team in the country. WTF.

If I was a betting man......

On a positive note, I will be at USNA 40th reunion so I will not be watching live. That is probably why the line is three! No bad tv juju working.

Geaux Tigers!!!

red55 and StaceyO like this.
  3. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

I believe Wallace will cost Ole Miss a game at some point this season but I don't think this is the game. I'm afraid our Tigers don't have a chance in this one. The Huggie Bear defense is too good and our 1950's style offense will not present much of a challenge for them. But who know's, maybe Miles and company will discover the forward pass this week in practice and shock the world. Yeah... I don't believe that will happen either.

4. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I have watched a ton of SEC football this year. The Gators D is as talented as any in the SEC. They have had zero help from the offense and give up about the same amount of yards as Ole Miss. Considering they are always on the field makes it that much more impressive. The points per game is skewed a bit by all of the points given up to Missouri - 42 with less than 130 yards of total offense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/stats/byteam?cat1=defense&conference=I-A_SEC&year=2014

LaSalleAve likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You recorded the Moo U and Auburn games and didn't watch live and we got killed. You watched the Kentucky game live and we dominated. Find out how to watch the game on your phone or get the guys at your reunion to watch the game with you. That shouldn't be too hard. A bunch of old Navy guys have got to be football fans too.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

H

Happy to make you happy !!!!