LSU #6 in Coaches Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I gotta say - I've been pulling for the powder blue helmets every week.

Some for self-centered reasons, some because I just hate what happened to that team because of agents.

2. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

it will matter because with JJ in there it's either a turnover or a punt. We do not score with him, it's completely wasted plays.

I defended him for the first half of the season and all of last season, you can look for any post of mine before last week they will be pro-jefferson. I've seen enough. He simply can't get it done and shouldn't be playing.

Our defense is amazing and our special teams is very good but we can't win against good teams if we are throwing away 50% of our offensive possessions.

3. feardafoot

feardafoot Veteran Member

We have suffered another huge injury. Remember the TE Pianalto that Yates threw to twice late in the endzone vs you guys?? He's done for the year with a broken leg suffered last might. UVA wrapped him up low and racked him high and bent his leg back horiibly. Also #52 NFL bound LB Quan Sturdivant has missed the last 3 games with a hammy injury. We are still thin but playing with a lot of heart.

TJ Yates 11tds and 1int this season.

Thanks for the support and we will continue to support you guys. Shoot, if you guys make the NC game i'd love to be there dawning the Purple power

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

MEH, when we actually dont win, I will agree with you...

People can continue to not put ANY stock in ANY of or wins, but this team just finds a way to win...

Good enough for me....

IMO, LSU D is better to have than Aub's O with a chit D.

5. shere khan

shere khan Founding Member

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Our ranking would arguably be the same whether we blew out McNeese or not. A win is a win, which, by the way, was by 3 touchdowns -- and 2 teams ranked higher than us lost.

:geauxtige

7. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

like i said. any post before the past couple of weeks. I have been a HUGE JJ supporter and I like Miles because I think he's a great recruiter, classy man, and a good coach. He has been absolutely atrocious in handling this QB situation and if he can't see that JJ should never throw another pass at LSU well I can't apologize for that.

I don't actually want to fire him, I was frustrated but I maintain JJ should not start or throw a pass the rest of the season unless Lee gets injured.

That's not to say Lee is great, he's not, but he's a hell of a lot better than JJ is.

8. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I'm just curious, but hypothetically speaking: What if LSU drops 4 out of the next 5 games. Will our 7 and 0 start really matter?

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

If we drop 4 out of the next 5, nobody will remember we started 7 & 0.

10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

It was VERY unimportant in at least '07 and '03. And if LSU drops a few games this year, it will be VERY unimportant that we got it this year.