LSU A&M game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Turkey day got better

LSUDad likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

All I can say is it's about damn time a bad call/no call went in our favor. Wayyy overdue for one.

LSUDad likes this.
  3. msully

msully Founding Member

The spread was what 3 ?? That is what they got , nother SEC money called game

Update on Sat morning . I must have had a TIA moment , I forgot we got the last FG . The game was full of SEC bad calls , they took control of the game , and yes we need to find ways of scoring , after we get inside the 15 yard line . Maybe take a few 10 yard penalties to move the ball back for more room . That way the other team would have to take at least 3 off the line and maybe we could break a run to the out side . Short yardage is hard on our team and harder on me as a fan .
    I will take the win , but I know how Texas A&M fans feel this morning ,
    There needs to be something done , each play should be reviewed before the next play , and that would slow down the no huddle teams but at least the game could be called right .
    Looking forward to our Bowl game and next season , We did see the future last night , passing and running is in the future . And the future looks great !!!!!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  4. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I'm thankful for the win. It still shouldn't have been that close. aTm defense is horrible and officiating totally missed the offsides call. If not for that call, it could have ended up like the bama game.

But it didn't, lsu will be .500 in sec play, and miles will have a shot at a 9 win season.

5. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Geez, we always make if more difficult tha it should be.

HalloweenRun and BRETT like this.
  6. Kal-El012

Hope there is a lot of improvement between now and next season on offense.

7. Kal-El012

if the damn offense would just get over the hump. A good qb without being handcuffed would make a big difference in my opinion.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I call it a make up for that non PI they called on 32 a littler earlier in the game.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This game actually accentuated even more the lack of a QB who can make plays. 500 yards to 200 yards and you're fortunate an offsides isn't called in order to save you from losing. That's unacceptable.

This coaching staff needs to fast track Harris into the starting QB job and give him all the reps in Spring ball.

Jennings can carry a clipboard.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

wasnt that close at all. clearly offsides. his entire head was almost in the black (line of scrimmage) but ill take it. we got the bad end of a handful of calls throughout.

but playing not to lose from the first tick of the 2nd half almost cost us the game again.

points win game, not yards, les.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    StaceyO, fanatic, furduknfish and 2 others like this.