LSU A&M game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 27, 2014.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I think we just want to trade offensive philosophy.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The lights in the building are burning brightly.
    Not sure about the occupancy???

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Miles is wasting the electricity. Lol!

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

That you think criticism after a win is a problem means that we disagree at a pretty basic level.

Your refusal to acknowledge that our QB situation has held the program back from its full potential points to your unwillingness to discuss things realistically. I have acknowledged many of Miles' accomplishments, including last night, but you cling to a refusal to realistically discuss Miles' shortcomings. As you are one of the preeminent posters on this board, that's disappointing. You're like Miles; I love a lot of your work, I don't want to fire you, but you've got some quirks that drive me up the wall (ie, neither of you is perfect).

I think I'd miss you more than Miles if you were to leave, but I'm smart enough to realize we could bungle up the hire and get someone with worse imperfections than Miles.

And no, yall don't have to be perfect, but folks who can recognize and improve on their flaws beat those who can't.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So y'all didn't think AJ played a good game against Alabama?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

8 for 26 for 79 yds. You tell me?

What gets lost is that the stat line doesn't necessarily tell the real story. It is a product of the product. He just isn't capable of doing much better than that which is why they lean so heavily on the run. Of course this is so far over your head because it is so far up Jennings' ass I can't expect you to understand. The mundane, vanilla offense is all they can hope to do. It will never change as long as he is the QB.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm glad you said that because 4 drops, 1 catch out of bounds that was placed perfectly, TD called back, a bunch of 1st picked up with his legs. And I swear Quinn killed 2 drives by himself. Dupree should have had 2 TD's. Should have had an early one too had the official not pulled his whistle out of his ass.

Jennings reminded me of Herb in that game and it was easily his best of the year.

If you play golf, and someone moved the hole right after you putt everything is that your fault? The receivers killed us against Alabama, and the shitty kicking game.

Richdog likes this.
  8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The offense has been in a rebuilding year since Miles recruited QB took over...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have not refused to acknowledge this, I just don't agree with all your assumptions and I have not shied away from discussing anything. Mostly I am just tired of people beating the same long-dead horse to the exclusion of any other football topics.

Winston1 and StaceyO like this.
  10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Nonsense. We've had two--2008 and 2014.

StaceyO likes this.