LSU @ Alabama official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 7, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know if anyone has the stomach to watch the game again, but I've watched every Fournette carry again, and most of them came against an 8 man front. It was 8 on 8, disguised as 7 on 8 with Eddie Jackson running in right before the snap, Alabama was shedding blocks with ease, they were tackling with 1 arm while being blocked, and at times LSU's O line completely whiffed. There were some small holes Fournette missed, but they would have closed by the time he would have gotten to them. Vadal Alexander is not a tackle, he will play guard in the NFL yet Les plays him at tackle. Teuhema played like a freshman, he will be very good one day, but he whiffed on a few blocks. Pocic at times left a man to go block another man and the man he left made the play. Gerald Hawkins, I read he was the last person into the locker room at halftime completely beat already.

LSU's offensive line was down right offensive. I haven't seen an offensive line disrespect the guys they were supposed to protect since 2013 when Mett was having to pull his broken body up off the same field. This line should be downright ashamed of themselves.

shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Our O line is always overrated. #7 is awesome, but his yards total is inflated. They have come against dead people. UF was somewhat a test. Bama was severe test . Our front didn't show up for the exam.

3. LaSalleAve

Clemson disagrees with you, but that 2013 win over Iowa was fucking awesome. Bragging rights over the 5th best big 10 team that year is quite an accomplishment.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You really are a masochist. I deleted the game asap.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. Don Castavez

I'm talking about adversity within the game. The pick sucked air out of our guys.

6. Don Castavez

I remember that game. It sucked on ice.

7. LaSalleAve

I didn't rewatch the whole thing. Just wanted to watch the running plays to see if anything stood out now that I've calmed down.

8. Don Castavez

Just spitballing- anybody feel this game had same vibe as BCS game? We looked so outclassed.

9. LaSalleAve

Yep, reminded me of it a lot save LSU got better QB play in this one and crossed the 50. And scored.

10. Don Castavez

True