LSU @ Alabama official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are as truthful as Hillzilla Clinton

2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Stuff growing on old people is not a good thing, imo.

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Don't try to toss me in with that wench.

4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

After the pick to start second half and quick Bama td this game was toast. These teams are unable to rebound from adversity. Are we re entering the world of DiNardo?

5. Don Castavez

We ran those guys in 90s.Rohan threw for over 500 one year. These are the asswipes who hired Mike Price who preferred silicon to football. They lucked into Saban. We on the other hand hired Elmer Fudd.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know if anyone has the stomach to watch the game again, but I've watched every Fournette carry again, and most of them came against an 8 man front. It was 8 on 8, disguised as 7 on 8 with Eddie Jackson running in right before the snap, Alabama was shedding blocks with ease, they were tackling with 1 arm while being blocked, and at times LSU's O line completely whiffed. There were some small holes Fournette missed, but they would have closed by the time he would have gotten to them. Vadal Alexander is not a tackle, he will play guard in the NFL yet Les plays him at tackle. Teuhema played like a freshman, he will be very good one day, but he whiffed on a few blocks. Pocic at times left a man to go block another man and the man he left made the play. Gerald Hawkins, I read he was the last person into the locker room at halftime completely beat already.

LSU's offensive line was down right offensive. I haven't seen an offensive line disrespect the guys they were supposed to protect since 2013 when Mett was having to pull his broken body up off the same field. This line should be downright ashamed of themselves.

shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Did LSU fail to rebound in 2012 & 2013 after a loss to Banner? No. Just 1 year, 2014 against the Wee Piggies.

8. Don Castavez

Our O line is always overrated. #7 is awesome, but his yards total is inflated. They have come against dead people. UF was somewhat a test. Bama was severe test . Our front didn't show up for the exam.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Clemson disagrees with you, but that 2013 win over Iowa was fucking awesome. Bragging rights over the 5th best big 10 team that year is quite an accomplishment.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You really are a masochist. I deleted the game asap.

StaceyO likes this.