LSU at Bama this weekend...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsubatgirl04, Mar 31, 2005.

1. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Anybody going to make the trip to Bearland?

I think my husband and I are going to try to make the game Sunday.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Let us know how it goes! :tigbas:

3. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

Be sure to get some ribs from Dreamland. That is about the only thing good that comes from Tuscaloosa.

I guess LSU is my second favorite baseball team this weekend...

4. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

We went to Dreamland our last trip to Bama. Not as good as everyone made it out to be.

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

We have/had a Dreamland here in Baton Rouge. I heard it might be shutting down, though.

6. TigrinumMajor

The franchise concept can't work for a place like Dreamland. You gotta go to the original shack where they serve beer, ribs, white bread, Coke and whatever flavor of Nehi they happen to have that day and nothing else.

The one in Birmingham is decent, but the ones in Montgomery and Mobile have either closed or about to close. They were horrible.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Why would you want to root for the arrogant corndogs who curse at your grandmothers, tip your porta-potties, and beat up your dogs?

8. TigrinumMajor

Because I have to live with the arrogant bammers who curse at my grandmothers, treat me as a second class citizen even though many of them cannot spell Tuscaloosa, and continually bring up a coach that has been departed from this fair earth for many, many years.

No matter how big a rival LSU becomes, they will never compare to my hatred of Bama.

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

The one here in Mobile is still open with no signs of closing, but there are much better places. The one in Tuscaloosa is better, but still nothing special, in my opinion.

10. Bama My Heart

Bama My Heart Founding Member

Dreamland is just for the tourists. Go to Archibalds over the bridge in Northport. They have the best ribs just no side dishes. Why is it that everytime someone does not mention Auburn in a post, such as this one where an LSU fan mentioned coming to Tuscaloosa,(no mention of Auburn). An Auburn fan has to reply and bash Bama. You shouldn't care of LSU comes to Tuscaloosa. Auburn hates Bama, but I'm beginning to think that LSU fans hate Auburn more than we do.