LSU @ Auburn official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

We should definitely see a commitment or 2 after that game!

2. BP

BP Founding Member

You make a valid point, though technically, I think we're above S.Carolina, so we're not dead last but pretty darn close. On the other hand, I don't know any other SEC team that has played two Top 25 team, both of whom are known to have strong defenses.

LSU's offense has been streaky (is that a word) in all three games. It has lacked consistency. On the one hand, this is concerning. On the other, it is most likely the result of inexperienced, though talented, players. Gong into the game, I was, as were many of us, concerned about the O line. They showed what they could do yesterday, and I believe they will continue to show improvement.

Again, I don't know of any other team in the country that has the potential for improvement that LSU has. It will be fun to watch if the potential is reached, and, if it is, just how good this team can be,

Bengal B, LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. LSU_4_LIFE

LMAO it’s been 45 days for the last 15 days! You spew the same shit over and over. We know how long Burrow has been here. And it’s been longer than 45 days. I promise you Burrow is not happy being a less than 50% passer.

This is a message board for us to share our opinions of what we’re watching as we watch it. It’s up, it’s down. If an LSU fan critiques Coach O or E and his playcalling you lose your mind (even though they acknowledged their mistakes too). In your opinion I’m wrong, and you’re entitled to that. In mine, you’re wrong.

didit and Bengal B like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK 55 days whatever point is Jeaux is the most inexperienced QB in our conference, you doubt that? Oh you are into Jeaux's head too? OK I will play that silly game; I bet Jeaux is glad he came here and has E as his OC and probably, maybe almost certaintly glad to be the starting QB at a division west SEC football team 3-0 and ranked # 6.

Hey buddy I harbor no ill will against you I am sure you are a fine gentleman. I am not trying to stop your opinions besides how could I? Slam me I expect to be and if my style riles you it's just my style. Don't like silly meeting halfway to get along. Once again so far this year I am right about our coaching staff. 3-0 baby ranked in the top ten.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

You bring a lot of energy to the board and I appreciate it. It’s football, it’s our Tigers, we’re passionate. We all want the same thing we just differ where we give credit and blame when watching games. If we all agreed on everything I would’nt come here, it would suck.

But you’re right, we’re 3-0 and likely ranked #6 and proved TWENTY (counting the 3 game day crew) ESPN analysts wrong yesterday! Like O said post game, fuck em.

Best part, we will still get no respect from the talking heads and that’s good for this particular team, keep sleeping on them. This is a scrappy smash mouth blue collar team with a lot of personality and an agenda to prove. I’m looking forward to the next 10 weeks!

Geaux Tigers

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Keep an eye on your TV. He are going to get a lot of respect from the fickle talking heads this week. Unlike the Miami win there will be no questions like, "Yes, but is Auburn really all that good."

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. LSU_4_LIFE

I watched College Football final and they’re still hating on Burrows passing numbers. Although they gave him credit for making big time throws in big time situations.

Let’s see what the rest of them say. We’re not sexy, but we’re scrappy. I prefer they keep sleeping on us.

Edit: Jesse Palmer put us in his top 5

gynojunkie, ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So do you bring a lot of energy and I love your passion so in that respect we are a bit alike. If everyone was of the same opinion this would be a dead place. Bothers me that some feel they have to defend you I think you need no help in that. I am not smarter than you or anyone else. What I am is sure of what I see from O, E and A. I am 71 played the game in high school and college. I study the game it's fun for me and I also follow recruiting religiously. I know what we have and also pretty much what the other SEC teams have. We are overachieving IMO and that's coaching. Call me what you want a homer, man crush for O and E or sunshine pumper doesnt bother me one bit.

With that said we are 3-0 and the talk of college fooball, Geaux Tigers

10. LSU_4_LIFE

We’re all homers. Most of us have been very skeptical, you haven’t. And I give you props and respect for that. You’ve been on the Coach O and E train since day 1. I’ve taken the “he has to prove it to me approach”.

ParadiseiNC likes this.