LSU @ Auburn official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, I have yet to see a more physical team than us. Show me one.

We are throwing fucking hay-makers all the way until the 4th.

They are going to continue to double down on us.

This was before this week.

Waiting to see the new one: https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/college-sec-leaders-adjusted-completion-percentage-week-2

[​IMG]

gynojunkie, lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry if I am a bit caustic at times but just my style. Just wish some here would let our coaches coach and back this team now. As I told another here it's real easy being a fan when you are at the 11-0 or 12-0 level all the time but it's hard when you are building to get there. It's now that we need fans backing this team.

Winston1, LSU_4_LIFE and KevinWS like this.
  3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Very reasonable. Agree fully.

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Walla! Kids want to go to programs that has great coaches and great fans and more importantly the parents want to know that coach will be there for 4 years. This why you back your team now. Our coaches and players have us at 3-0 in the top 10 and no one thought we could be where we are.

Want great recruits be great fans.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And I am pretty sure about 99% of those here are doing just that. We need you to understand that as much as you want them to be, that isn't Joe Montana and Jerry Rice out there in P&G. Regardless of what you think of him Coach O is not one of the Bill's (Belecheck, Walsh or Parcells) Folks will have criticism complaints and whatnot. Some maybe valid, others maybe not. It has been a minute since I've made any direct comment to "that one" so if I can tone it down then so can you. We can't grow the community if you are running around showing your ass. Cool?

7. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Your wife watches Rachel MadCow? I salute you, sir. You have the patience of Job.

Winston1, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. gynojunkie

Yes, it was easy even on TV to see the laser line between Burrow & his intender receiver. As he gains experience I hope the coaches will teach him all about checking off and avoiding "tells."

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

No need to apologize at all. I’m with you in regards to expectations. I don’t think we’re ready to go toe to toe with Bama “yet” but it’s going to be a fun journey watching us get there. Even if that means it isn’t this year. But this team has grit I haven’t seen in a while. And it started after that Troy loss. Hats off to O and staff.

10. gynojunkie

Yep. That was great to see. Basically, a sudden death play (more realistically, a do or die play) to end the game.
    LSU was sucking the oxygen out of the stadium for about 15 minutes. At 0:02 there was no O2 left for the Burners!

Geaux Tigers!

LSU_4_LIFE and Bengal B like this.