LSU & AUBURN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by white river, Oct 17, 2010.

1. white river

white river Veteran Member

i watched the tigers and the razor bacs yesturday and the both of them have no defense . thats one thing we have going for us. if one of the two QB'S can come to play and take care of the ball we should be ok:lsup:LSU!

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I didn't watch the game, but just by seeing the score I can see that neither teams defense is worth a crap.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Auburn has Cam and he is amazing !

Runs with power and can make people miss his 6ft 6 big self some how.

Can Cam beat us ? yep

We are going to have to score 24-31 pts to win this one.

Our running game and 1st downs is what we need . Score TD's on the end of long drives .

It is going to be tough

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Can't wait to see a top 3 defense go up against a top 3 offense.

That part of the game is going to be fun to watch.

5. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I think Cam needs to see middle pressure and you have to bring him down with 2 or 3 guys. He is a beast running when he breaks through the big guys. He has a very nice pass and looks to be a great game day guy.

I don't think he plays with pressure at all. We shall see how he handles the LSU D and the Bama D.

I would spy him with PP and play a non-standard D to go against the best single man threat I have seen.

What he did to the Hogs was amazing ! We just slow down Cam and have a running game going we can beat down the A-Tigers.

6. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

Auburn also had some lousy refereeing rule in their favor. The refs ruled a touchdown when the Auburn player broke the plane, but the ball sat on the 1 foot line. Video evidence showed clearly that the ball stopped, while the player proceeded, and they gave it to them anyhow. Another questionable call, which had clear video evidence in favor of Arkansas was again ruled in favor of Auburn. What's the point of video and reviewing calls if they aren't used to overturn obvious mistakes made by the refs?:insane:

7. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

don't forget the fumble return for a TD when the R-kansas guy was clearly down. That's 14 points they shouldn't have had.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

watching the ineptness (at best) of the sec officials in the auburn game yesterday makes me very nervous about our upcoming game there. home cookin seems to be in the menu a lot in the state of alabama.

9. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

We certainly won't put up 65 on yalls defense. But I don't think you'll hold us to 17 either.

I expect to win if we can get to 30 points. I also think y'all will win if you hold us to 24.

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sup Aubie, long time. Good luck this weekend. If J. Lee starts/plays I feel pretty confident. If JJ takes first two series we could be in trouble. Can't afford to not utilize every possession.

I have a good pic of you, Big Wee and PodKatt from when you tailgated with us back in '07.