LSU Away Game Trips

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerPrideLSU, Apr 9, 2004.

1. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

I cant remember, but we do have the Heart of Auburn Inn and Suites, and they have a heart shaped tub in one of the rooms and Im sure thats right up your alley. ;)

Now Ill be the first to say that Auburn could use a few more hotels in the area. But even if they put up some new hotels they wouldnt be really close to campus. Most of the AU fans come in their RVs anyway. Seems like the best way to go to a game to me, too bad I cant afford one yet. :)

2. cpsilo1

cpsilo1 Founding Member

I booked 3 rooms in January. Called last week to book more, and I couldn't find anymore in Auburn. Good luck.

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

The game will be in the daytime, so spend an hour or two afterward gettin the hell out of Auburn, AL where you can have some fun and not have to breathe that air too long.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LMFAO ... Too damned funny

But DH is right ... get the hell out of there ...

After we stomp a mudhole in their azzes again this year ... those midfield "smokers" are hell to pay back ... you won't be wanted anyway

... no matter how much of a "sport" you esteem yourself as.

... their food sucks big time too ... unless you like franchise joints like Applebee's ... drive south to Dothan & Panama City/Pensacola

make it back to New Orleans or Baton Rouge and party with the rest ... watch those radar traps ... especially after the game and follow 1/4 mile behind a fast moving "herd" to avoid tickets ... with the detector "ON".

Don't forget the designated drunk driver rule. Whoever is the least drunk ... drives (sober dexterity tests to be used as a baseline).

And whatever you do ... DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING:

... a 21-hour drive to Albany, New York from Metairie with a 4 hour layover via the Auburn Game as I did in 1996 ... If you wanna run cool ... use heavy, heavy fuel. LSU burned down the house and came away with a win 19-15.

... line up five (10-shot) Roman candles with a cigarette as a time-delay mechanism (2 minute delay) and have a little fun with the Auburn Sports Arena. The new one sure does look purty. :wink:

5. AUMorgan21

Hey I take major offense to that. Just because its not your kind of food doesnt mean its not good food. Niffers is my favorite restraunt on the planet, and you just dont know what you are missing. But hey if you just want to get the hell out of town thats fine with me, that means less people trying to go get food. Good luck sitting in all that traffic though. I mean youll have to roll up all your windows and make sure you dont have the vent on in your car or youll still be breathing "our air" and God only knows what that would do to you. You might grow a tail or something just sitting there in traffic. ;) Ha! You guys are out of your minds with some of the stuff you come up with.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

6. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I don't have a fake ID. I have a Texas license with a Louisiana address. I went to truck driving school in dallas.
    What I like to do? drink beer and chase women! Ya'll do have some pretty women, right? Kinda like a sports bar, with pool tables and lots of tv's to watch the highlights of LSU's dominating win! :)
    Nevermind.....where's the nearest Hooters?

7. AUMorgan21

Sorry, no Hooters. But if you like beer, pool, and women then Id go to Bumpers. Its just one huge pool bar. Its fun, and theres plenty of big tvs in there too, occasionally even a band. I enjoyed many a night there. :)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

No hooters? what kind of sissy city is this? :)

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I always just sleep in my car. Motel parking lots are good places to grab some sack. Just leave one person in your crew on watch.

10. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Does anyone know where to stay for the Georgia game??