LSU Away Game Trips

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerPrideLSU, Apr 9, 2004.

1. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

As far away from UGA fans as possible after we kick their ass?

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I just got a job in Atlanta and will be moving there. I would not mind putting up a few people for the Auburn or UGA games. It will be nice to have some Tigers around.

3. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I made my reservations at the Omni- Dec. 4, 2004.

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

There's Auburn University, then there's endless amounts of trailer parks. Don't worry about gettin a hotel in Auburn, you don't want to be close anyway. I will be makin my way out of the redneck village shortly after LSU whips that azz again. By 9:30pm, I'll be rollin the dice at the Beau in Biloxi celebrating. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have had some pretty damn good eats in Auburn (And Alabama)

I have to disagree there, and now that the whole Tubby vs LSU thing has sort of run its course, I have met some pretty cool Auburn fans while I was there. Sure they had their own share of jerks. But all in all I had a pretty good time when I was there.

6. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Well I am glad you have moved on enough that you can enjoy our lovely little town now. :)

And you know dhead, the good thing about a trailer, you can take it with you once you graduate. ;) I lived in at least 5 different places in Auburn and not a one of them was a trailer. The trailer joke gets old to me, my only humor in it is that at least AU fans only live in trailers to get through college not live in them all their lives and then pass them on to family like Bama fans. :D :D

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

WHAT JOKE ? :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin[: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

[​IMG]

:grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) ;) :wink:

8. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I am contemplating whether to rent out a bar like I did during the USC game last year in downtown Athens for the LSU/UGA game. If I do I will surely post it on here to have some of you all come.

9. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Long time, no see SouthLink02. Good to see you around.

10. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Sup bro :cool: