LSU - Bama Game Thead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Bass was awesome at the free throw line today.

yeah.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hey BB. Why do you even watch the game if all you can do is get pissed and bitch about Brady? Geez man, it's supposed to be entertainment.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

he's one of those fans that wants a championship in every sport every year or somebodys head should roll. obviously, it aint easy to have a great football AND basketball program. how many top 25 football programs have a top 25 basketball program too? florida, oklahoma, wisconsin (maybe), purdue (maybe), maryland. i'm not saying we shouldnt want more, but take it easy with the brady bashing--overall, the program is as good as its ever been.

4. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

It's great to be an LSU Tiger tonight... Was at the game and we played our guts out. We defend like warriors... Offensively, we were closer...Our team responded to alot of adversity tonight and continue to gel as a team.

Sure is going to be quiet round here for awhile... Saban Fan.. I have 3 bitten lips to not respond to the Bashers... It is a waste of my time and their feeble basketball minds energy... Geaux Tigers

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I love it how you Brady lovers will defend Brady, despite his conduct and behavior.

And many of you will rip the Auburn fans who visit this site about having an asshole for a coach ... well, our coach is the Tubberville of SEC basketball.

6. SabanFan

Yeah yeah yeah...and if we were 18-0 we wouldn't hear squat out of you guys.

7. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Hey, if you want an asshole for a head coach, that's your choice ... you should be really thrilled about LSU basketball.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Well we won however it appears to me that we outplayed another mediocre team. The SEC is very down in Basketball this year. How can we win 2 games in a row shooting like that. 32% shooting should get you beat by 20 against an average team.

9. SabanFan

I saw your post in another thread where you denigrate our defense as well, but that's how you win under poor offensive circumstances. DEFENSE.

10. DJBurke

DJBurke Founding Member

By your logic, I guess Texas Tech fans must really hate their coach and program. :dis: :lsug: