LSU/Bama thoughts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Feb 22, 2005.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

btw, your radio show blows.

You aren't so bad........But why the PHUCK would you go on air with Blake Andrews? It brings you down to his level.

Does he still have the gold ring with the big "BA" on it?

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You are so lost in your own mind.

ALL THE TIME to make crude and disparaging remarks about LSU fans. it is what you do most. You ahve a repuation for doing it. It hardly has anything to do with your posts here either. On your radio show you are notorious for it. It carries on into this forum in your posts.

If only you could pay attention to your own comments and get a clue.

Seriously, you really have NO IDEA how cold you come across as towards LSU fans????

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont give a flying $hit about you much less want to hate you. Once again, you dont get it when the obvious is in front of you. I don't care if you see it or not. Maybe you can ask your PR man TigerEducated. He's helped you tremendously.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

TE's not on air is he? I would have to listen more than once every three weeks if this is true.........

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

First thing that came out of my mouth after the game was over was "wow"

Then the next thing was "this game is gonna be an instant classic on ESPN."

Fantastic game. Great win against a very formidable opponent.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Here's the bottom line. I heard that the comments I have made in the past irked people. Thats why I have toned down if you will all the things I say about LSU fans. I believe I'm complimentary towards the fans much more frequently than I am neg. I agree, early on I was a prick to the people. I was wrong for that. I'm still not going to act like the fans walk on water either. But, you guys were taking this one comment so far out of context that its unreal. Yes, I have said neg things before. You can quote me there. I have been a prick to LSU fans before. I didnt realize that it was such a personal deal for the people at the time. But, this comment about a few fans leaving was not me taking a jab at the character of LSU fans overall. It was a statement for tonite. It was about the game tonite. If it was a 20 point lead with 5 mins left, leave. SOME people choose to leave this nail biter early. That was the point Iwas trying to make. I was in no way trying to insult the LSU fan base as a whole for one event like this. I do apologize for the way I used to come off and sometimes still do. I was def a real jerk to the fans.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think that was pretty standup of you scrappy.

You should be commended.

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I wasnt saying that to try to be comended. I not here acting like I'm now some saint or anything. I know I still come off as a jerk on the radio at times. But I do think it was unfair to lay into me when I was doing nothing but basically complimenting LSU as whole. I was even occused by the Bayou Buckeye of being an LSU homer when talking about LSU's football schedule and how good they'd be next year. Granted, I'm def not an LSU homer.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you should not comment on things you're uninformed (you shoulda heard his show for a year) about but yeah congrats scrappy for finding something to point out negatively after a great game.

As isl said, wow. If you can't just enjoy the win and say wow after that game, you'll always find something underhanded to say.

so next time just stfu. thanks.

10. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

why were you a jerk to LSU fans in the first place?