LSU BAND IN REX IMPRESSIVE!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bschne1, Feb 25, 2004.

1. bschne1

bschne1 Freshman

Did anyone see the golden band in rex? They did an outstanding job of representing the school. They even danced in the streets to "hey baby" and "boogie down". It was so breath taking that it brought tears to my eyes.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I was there, they crossed over St Charles at Jackson Ave playing Hey Fighting Tigers, and then stopped right in front of us. I was on a ladder waving a flag and yelling like an idiot. Anyway they stopped for awhile and weren't playing so I put my radio up on the ladder and played Pregame and Hey Baby for them, and they seemed to enjoy it. After that they started to move again with Pregame and ran down St. Charles.

I haven't missed many Mardi Gras in my life, and have had alot of fun, but this is one that I will always rememeber. What a sight, LSU really needs to think about doing that more everyone seemed to enjoy it!

3. foreverlsu234

foreverlsu234 Freshman

I saw them at the parade as they played "Hey Fightin Tigers" and I got goosebumps all over again just like I was at a game. I think they should parade each year I was really impressed and can't wait untill football season next year GO TIGERS!

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Crip*TEAM KATT,
    I was at Jackson and St. Charles as well and heard pregame come up on the radio. We were so happy when they finally started playing it!

5. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I got bumps just reading the recaps of MG and the Tigah band. MG sucks here...