LSU Baseball vs UNO - Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, May 13, 2008.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

It was a huge strike zone but at least he was kept it fairly consistent.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

it was definitely fair for both sides. im not sure what he is talking about.

generally people that are still bitching about calls at this point have no real argument.

see the hornets thread. ;)

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

In the top of the 15th there was a groundout and two strike outs. Don't recall any controversy. The only 2 plays I recall that went our way was a safe at the plate that may have been out and UNO's Butler getting thrown out at 2nd on a maybe not play. That's when he went balistic and got tossed.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

that was probably it.

i mention it cause greenie called last night after his game. it seems that there was talk about it among some of the tulane fans when they got on the subject of the lsu/uno game and THEY were the ones bitching about a call in the top of the 15th in lsu's favor. greenie didnt catch what it was and asked if i cared to respond through him. i just laughed.

tulane is taking on the toughest team in their conf this weekend, and some of their fans are obsessed with and have their panties in a wad over lsu. i thought that was hysterical.

and nootch, to save you the time, ill say it....

tuck fulane :grin:

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

that guy was SAFE. on all the angles I saw of it, it wasn't even close enough to say "it could have gone either way". Ump just straight up blew that one.
    but I ain't complaining about it. :grin:

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

and have lost the 1st 2 ames of the series (and every game with them since Rice joined C-USA)