LSU Basketball=No heart!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

5 total.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I will agree, much of the disdain for JJ is bleed over from the disdain for the waterhead. That doesn't excuse his lack of coaching ability. See, this is the Les Miles syndrome all over again. I had a front row seat for the Les Miles show long before anyone wearing purple and gold even knew he existed. I'm not expecting Jones to win the tourney, but if you've watched for the last 2 years you had to have seen things that just make you go WT Actual F are you doing!!! And more than once, more than a few times. His recruiting is not in question, however if he doesn't figure out a few more of the "little" things in a great big hurry he will soon find it a lot harder to recruit. He may not make it to 5 years.

3. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Can't disagree with you here. I actually thought the same exact thing in terms of landing high end talent. That's probably what's so frustrating for most. The fact that we actually land a guy like Simmons and then can't apparently parley it into a deep tourney run. But the season isn't over. It's close, the fat lady is warming up though. If this disaster continues it could hurt recruiting going forward.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly right, but the rayban coalition will say "how dare you speak negatively about the beloved LSU" as if this is some sort of voodoo hex we are wishing upon the program. They are too blind to see.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

"They" just really means "me" right now. I'm not hearing/reading a whole lot of CJJ support beyond me, and maybe TheRealist. You sound like someone who really enjoys having an agenda to keep plugging away at. Fighting a fight that doesn't really need fighting, so to speak. My opinion 3 years into CJJs tenure is just different than yours. My view through RayBan's may see a different landscape than yours. No coalition here. Part of the fun coming to this forum used to be reading different opinions. Now, there seems to be a push to all have the same view: its just win at all cost, fire the coach, and if you do not agree, you are RayBan coalition. Red's gone, Dad's gone, CoTiger's still here every now and then. Numerous other quality posters seem to have just drifted away. If it weren't for you, Tirk, Bhelm and LaSalle, I probably wouldn't be here anymore either. Pretty soon it will just be all minions and you guys can pat yourselves on the back all the time for seeing so clearly and firing every coach that comes through here for not meeting ridiculous expectations.

TheRealist, ROY_LA_CA and Winston1 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said @ParadiseiNC. I'm no defender of CJJ and like many others recognize Les's faults and know that he justifiably should have been let go after last season. Yet because I and others reject the intensely personal and viscous attacks by many minions on those two we are turned on by the pack.
    The intolerance shown has driven off people and caused many such as myself to refrain from posting as often.

ROY_LA_CA and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

have you stopped taking your meds again????? still slobbering and spitting on the keyboard as you type this drivel???

what the hell does this mean??? are we supposed to storm the basketball office and forcibly remove jj? take away his parking place to "prove" we won't accept this ?? should we burn down his house to "prove" that we aren't a worshiper-idolizer????

he has a contract and will have until he doesn't..,

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Weak answer. Like Jones saw that coming. This aint fucking Duke or Kentucky where the whole team of freshmen and sophomores goes to the NBA and they get replaced by 5 guys from high school that were in the top 20 coming in.
    So yeah IF those 2 guys were still here we blow thru the SEC this year.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hornsby aggravated a hernia injury and may be out for the rest of the season

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

will we see the nit????