LSU BASKETBALL SUCKS AND........BRADY HAS GOT TO GO!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hub, Jan 28, 2003.

1. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Contract extension

Since the great prophet Tuhoo has been wrong all season in his knowledge of the game and the coaching situation, I now pose this question.
    What more must this team accomplish for Brady to earn a contract extension? :)))

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Re: Contract extension

Didn't he get one last year? 2 years?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You get a pass on this Hub. You were frustrated and hadn't bashed from the get go like some who's initials begin with T. I brought up the post to vindicate guys like myself, roygu, miked, paul p and others who supported Brady at the lowest points. There's a lesson out there. We are Tiger fans. Support them at all costs.

4. -T-

-T- Founding Member

you people forget that this team was supposed to be an ncaa tourney team. talented and experienced. 8 solid players with a solid group of key veterans is all it takes. this great run shows just how poor of a job brady did for most of the season. unlike some of you who change their minds after every few games, i still do not believe this run makes brady a great coach all of the sudden. brady's teams have their moments, but brady is bad for lsu in the long run. this is a very good group of players and its ashame brady had no clue what to do with them for so long.

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

T, its is not where you start it's where you finish. Try your message on the Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia boards.

How much better can it get.
    1. Men's B-Ball stakes its claim on returning to the NCAA's by beating Florida when it really counts.
    2. Baseball team plays its best game of the year by shutting out the Gators as well as scoring ( runs against the #14 team in the country.
    3. Women's B-Ball almost guaranteed #1 seed by beating Tennessee as well as ALL THE TEAMS THAT THEY LOST TO THIS YEAR!!!
    4. FOOTBALL IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

Life is so short. Cheer up and enjoy the journey. Just because you have been wrong about Brady, all season, there is no reason to keep pounding away with the same wore out argument. Nobody believes you, although some may still verbally agree with you. LOL

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

As I said in my retort shooting causes most if not all of the good and bad that can come out about a team or it's coach.

When you're not making your shots you lack confidence and everything seems to snowball on you..can't play defense, coach can't coach, flagrant fouls.......i see it all as a direct impact on putting it in the basket.

I will admit, as is obvious, i lost tons of confidence and respect for this team and coach.....i would have never expected this turn-around based on the way they were playing earlier.

As I said when i started this thread. I had moved from Denial To Acceptance....now I've moved to Resolution....I was wrong.

Whether Brady is an X's and O's guru....I don't know....this last 8 - 10 game run hasn't actually needed a lot of that. I think yesterday he displayed he knows what he is doing with some of his decisions. I do know this all these "talented players"....he brought them here.

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Look at the bright side. I would much rather be wrong when I think the team is bad than to be wrong when I think the team is good.;)

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's what I'M talking about.

9. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I give T credit when credit is due. He has been completely wrong the whole season and at the END OF THE SEASON WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS, he shines with his cluelessness in how he assesses our basketball coach. Pay raise and a contract extension. HAPPY T???? I guess that our Chancellor and Athletic Director are bad for LSU also.

Go somewhere else T with your garbage!!! Actually keep it up.. You obviously have no clue on how to assess a basketball program or its coach. It is actually amusing me with your lack of basketball knowledge.

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I actually enjoy having some non-believers in the discussion. It makes thing more interesting if there is a dissenting voice. Brady is not as perfect as some people say (including me on some days) nor is he as bad as some people say (tuwho and T).

I agree with Hub that good shooting solves alot of 'problems'. In the beginning of the year, the offense was the same but the players couldn't knock down the open shot. The offense is pretty much the same now as it was then but the difference is players are making shots they are supposed to make. The alley-oop to Dupree has been in the offense for the past 3 years and it works more often than not.