LSU Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 2, 2017.

1. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

tirk likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

how come?

3. mrgreen21

He may be the odd man out...3 people with only 2 open spots... the other two people being 5 star Robinson & Randy Onwuasor who is a proven scorer...

lsu-i-like and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. mrgreen21

Towards the end of last week LSU reported that they were no longer recruiting Mitchell Robinson & a few days later it was announced that the KBW transfer is complete.

https://t.co/cvpkJW6qea

GiantDuckFan and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

One thing you will find out about Wade is he is all about the details. This is not so much about clothes as it is about his team is his team, they will execute correctly and consistently because thats what wins games. The very best coaches have always know this and thats why they won. If the kids don't understand they are components on this machine and are just playing to suit themselves they wont be playing much.
    He sweats the details and he sees details far more granular than most. Wait till you get a load of the tsunami of stats he maintains. And watch the dark circles around his eyes across te season. He is 24/7/365 and top gear at what he does. And what he wants to see is the same.
    You already see how he is at recruiting, he keeps really good assistants around him so the LSU faithful should have a a lot of fun in Wades World. Yes I've been following him for quite some time.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Welcome

Brian likes this.
  7. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Thx

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Post more!

9. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

I suppose you have already figured out this guy is all about working. His former head coach Shaka Smart recommended him as a replacement saying no one outworks him and he was right.
    You see the results in his recruiting the same as Chattanooga and VCU did. Like most good coaches he has a network of contacts that won't quit which he uses to great effect. Not just scouring the globe for players but with coaches on XandO thought. He asks the right guys the right questions, weighs the input and makes things happen.
    He is driven and has put himself in a P5 position in a very short period of time. And he won't be satisfied until football isn't the only game in town.
    His detractors will bemoan his ambition you may want to fuel it instead. Florida wasn't always a contender but Donovan made them one. The SEC is the draw, he is the energy.
    Exciting times in store in Baton Rouge.

lsu-i-like, TheRealist and Bengal B like this.
  10. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

Is that you world wide wade?

I agree, keep posting!

lsu-i-like likes this.