LSU bb team rides bus to Auburn??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Feb 19, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

WTF does that have to do w/a bus ride. Figure your self out jarhead.

2. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Who let the dog out???

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Financially it is feesable to fly the football team on a charter just because of the number of people that are involved. Getting to Auburn I'm sure the football team flys into whatever Auburn calls an airport. It just may simply be that the charters were not available or the commercial flights were ot available. Why does it matter anyway? I don't see a difference in a 6 hour bus ride or 5 hours by air after transfers.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

It means that there has been no expense spared for this team, or any other team at LSU. They rode the bus because it was either A. Quicker B. There was no other way or C. They just felt like it. You have no clue what the reason was and yet still try to find a way to attack a member of the LSU staff. I'm beginning to seriously believe that you are a sorry Arkansas fan. Either way you suck.

Don't call me jarhead....you haven't earned the right.

It's "yourself" not "your self".....fool.

5. olVENICEdog

What’s up cajun J where’s ya boy boston @ it’s been quiet around here.

6. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

I can't see this as a money thing. To assume otherwise is probably absurd. I fly frequently and sometimes, it just don't make sense, that is, ground transportation is more efficient. In my work, there are a number of flights I've had to take (boss paying the bill) when I'd rather have been driving.

OVD, I recognize your aggressiveness here is longstanding and you've pulled quite a group of folks into your game, but frankly hoss, it's get's damned old. Once in a while, when you're not baiting, I actually enjoy what you have to say. And if you want to do your stuff on a thread now and again, I'm in your corner. A little spice in the stew usually makes it better. Too much and, well I suppose the point is made. From what I see, your goal here is to make noise, nothing more, nothing less. I love a free spirit more than most.....but yours sometimes wears me out. Just being honest. Skoal brother.

7. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

I think he took the bus home from work......and he's too tired to play with you...:hihi:

8. olVENICEdog

Dude I don't mean no harm around here but I get a kick out of the ones that want to take it to far but all in all im a tiger fan and I love LSU.

9. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

You may be a tool, but I don't mind you.
    I have to give it to you....you are the biggest $h!+ stirrer on this forum! But what should we expect from a California salami smoker? Nothing less!!! :thumb:

10. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

further research from expedia shows that no commercial flights are comign from br to anywhere near auburn next friday-saturday...(just hypothetical)