LSU bb team rides bus to Auburn??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Feb 19, 2006.

1. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

420 miles in 5 hours = 84 mph. Who said they didn't fly ? :hihi:

2. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

you know it kinda ticked me off at first moreso that they made a joke about the University than the boys riding the bus looking at it now I really feel that the weather forcast probably had alot to do with the choice of bus vs plane thats another judgement call left up to the admin instead of us ;)

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Sassy, I thought of the weather thing too. But I didn't know what the weather was like down there, so I didn't know if that would have been a factor. No school should go through what Oklahoma State did a few years ago.

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

maybe the bus had a hemi and they made it there in only 4 hours.:hihi:

5. TigerInTally

TigerInTally Founding Member

It sounds like the bus trip to Auburn is an annual thing and not based on the weather.

I really don't see what the big deal is. Some of those charter busses are a heck of a lot nicer that flying coach on Delta. They still drove up on Friday and stayed overnight, so any affects of a long drive would have worn off by game time.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

:thumb:

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Maybe some of the players were second guessing their commitment to the Ole War Skule and CJB thought a drive through Alabama would make the players realize just how fortunate they are! :lol:

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

LSU is lucky that they didn't get pulled over in redneck Alabama. I bet the law was waiting for Brady to change lanes w/out a blinker or swerve. A bus full of brothers riding through Alabama is like chasing a Texas twister. It's a crapshoot and Brady should know better. That’s all olVENICEdog has to say about that.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

9. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Are you going to start referring to yourself in the 3rd person now??? This is the 3rd time I've seen this today.