LSU BBALL predictions come true for TE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Mar 7, 2005.

1. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Yeah as I was typing I couldn't remeber which, Purdue or Memphis State. You guys have better memories. LOL That was a very exciting string of victories.
    Hope the ball bounces our way this year.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Guys...I could care less about you reposting what I've said about this team...What do you expect me to do? Claim I didn't say it? Claim I like him? Yeah, right...

I find it amusing that all it takes is an NCAA bid for all of the Brady Butt Munch Lunch Bunch-ers to come out of the woodwork. They were admittedly few and far between when LSU was in the doldrums and many were thinking that an 8-8 season would be "an accomplishment"...So to say that I lowballed this team and its expectations is to call many Brady supporters themselves-and even a few that have commented in this very thread-unabashed crow-eaters. I'm sure they'll like eating it more than I do, of course.

The bottom line is that he's been to the NCAA's thrice in 8 years...and it just won't cut it.

NO ONE HERE WILL MAN UP AND TAKE ON THE SITUATIONS REGARDING JAMIE LLOREDA, SHAWNSON JOHNSON, JUEMICHAEL YOUNG, DUANE SPENCER, REGIS KOUNDJIA, AND ON & ON & ON...

No one will. No one will take on the fact that this man blamed Thomas Davis for a loss in public to the media after a game. NO ONE WILL STAND UP AND SAY THAT THIS WAS A CARDINAL SIN FOR HIS PROFESSION.

No one will take on the issues I've had with him...SabanFan himself will talk a great game here, but privately, I like how his tune changes to a tad less shrill or "pro-Brady" tone...

You all can howl all you like or point out with glee that my "predictions" were off kilter...But most of you can also say that a guy whose own coaches were making overtures to Bertman about naming interim head coaches to play out the string of this season was not expected-BY EVEN HIS GREATEST SUPPORTERS HERE AND ELSEWHERE-to do what he's done.

I will make the statement that most won't. His players hate him, and three of his starting five have told him face to face. He's openly told his team he'd quit on them.

This man isn't the long-term solution, and we've given him far, FAR too long to prove what he can't...He will NEVER BRING LSU A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

rumor.

don't see any reason to believe you. the reason other people do not say those things is that they are not pretending to have inside info all the time, and dont have a ridiculous personal axe to grind. most of us just like success, which is what brady is giving us.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Link?

5. TigerEducated

6. TigerEducated

rumor

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

this stuff is too old, te. unless, there are noobs here you want to enlighten its not worthwhile. but you have said some old things in different ways.

dammit people, if you're gonna bring up only "3 times in 8 years" dont you think you should mention the sanctions?

i dont think there are any posters left that would say brady hasnt made numerous recruiting mistakes. i, for one, hope he learns.

are you a nazi? you know, not with a swastika, but like the soup nazi. declaring to the world what are cardinal sins for the coaching profession? are you privy to some sacred book passed down from rupp or iba? get this---its not a cardinal sin because he's still the coach, the players are still there (minus regis), asst coaches are still there, and the team is winning.
    i dont like what he did to thomas davis. i dont like that he told the team he'd quit on them. i dont like that three of the starters have told him they hate him. but, cmon, $hit happens. this is an emotional profession. its not the same as you or me at the office. this is obvious. i dont care that they have said they hate brady---they may not mean it anymore. anyway, i hate my boss, but i work my ass off anyway

finally, i'd never say brady will win a natl championship. but if anyone ever says that about a coach they are stupid--its just that some of the idiots will happen to be right. jim boeheim is a good/great coach and it took him 25 years to win one. i'd also never say brady won't win a championship. it can happen.

8. TigerEducated

So, the years that Brady did NOT make the tournament were because of the sanctions.

Where were the sanctions the 3 years he made the Tournament?

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i will do you a favor and let you know you are accidentally making arguments in favor of brady instead of against him. (making the tourney in spite of sanctions is good, not bad.)

10. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

why are we even worried about the dang past.....we just finished the sec slate on a roll and shared the west....we should do good in the sec tourney and go into the big tourney on fire and hopefully make some noise....the future for Lsu basketball is bright my friends....forget about the dang past please...for once.