LSU Beats Tech 69-63

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Mar 30, 2003.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

LSU was trailing by 17 in the second half to fight back and win the game. DeTrina White and Semione Augustus had Awesome games as did Aisha Smith.

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

What a great win for LSU!

Thank you, thank you, you beautiful female basketball players from LSU!!!

WHAT A COMEBACK!!!

You did us very proud.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I am ready to take on UConn. I have a good friend who goes there and I want to talk some trash since we never play UConn in any sport. But first we need to take care of Texas/Minn

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I wonder if LSUSupafan watched? Or does he still think the Womens' game is boring?

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I must confess I did watch part of the game. About two minutes, and I exaggerate not when I say I saw ten turnovers. Six by Tech, I also saw 3 airballs. Also every time someone went for a rebound someone tripped and fell down. The only reason I even attempted to watch is because the game was slightly personal. My ex-fiance goes to Tech, and I admit even though I don't care for women's basketball I kinda got some sweet redemption in Tech losing to LSU. As silly as it sounds.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sounds like redemption is about all you got, though.:)

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

We have something in common, Supafan. I too, was burned by a Tech girl. So it was a little personal for me as well. No disrespect intended to Louisiana Tech as a whole though. But beating them made me feel a little better.

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I am so glad that LSU beat the lady techsters. Without Leon Barmore they are on there way down. I had some friends that went to La Tech and their fans are obnoxious. They always have been. I went to NLU back when we had good mens basketball teams and we kicked Techs butts. The fans would all come to the womens game and leave even though at that time they had Karl Malone. I am glad that Tech lost and LSU came back. I live in San Jose and will be going to cheer LSU on on Tuesday.

9. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

More proof that Coach Sue & Pokey are the youth of where this sport is going--they are the trail blazers the trendsetters in women's basketball. Coach Sue cannot be stopped this year--its her year!