LSU ca Auburn game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Who they playing this week?

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the auburn LSU game

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Told everyone I never predict Auburn vs LSU. I am predicting this weekend and probably every game after unless O is fired than a whole new deal. O will be the coach Saturday well maybe but if so we win and maybe even if he is not the coach.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

yet you’re complaining when others haven’t predicted the UK -LSU game….

LSU_4_LIFE and Brian like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Only difference is I told everyone why I don't predict that game. No one has told me why they won't predict the UK game. Hey no one is obligated or required to do so. Just find it puzzling that if we are so bad and in disarray why most would say we should and will lose.

BTW this has nothing to do with O's future.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

You know it doesn't matter why you didn't make a prediction or what you said as to why you didn't right?

Like it's just pure hypocrisy to not make a prediction one week but then the next week when you do slight others for not making one.. that's the very definition of hypocrisy.

You do understand that, right? No qualifiers matter and no qualifiers change that fact.

I'm not trying to argue either. I'm just seriously asking if you see that it is hypocrisy?

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Kentucky is playing at home and they are a 3.5 point favorite last time I checked. If you want a prediction I'll give you mine. We're going to get beat by Kentucky.

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

That's what should happen, @BornOnTheBayou, I agree.. but @Kikicaca may end up right. All LSU needs is 3 perfect pass plays to Boutte and they win the game. Get 75 plays and you basically just have to hit on 3 or 4 of them..

That's why a team that recruits like LSU or Georgia or Bama should never lose to UCLA, Kentucky, Missouri.. all you need to do is hit on a small percentage of your plays because your talent is so much better than theirs. They can play 90% perfect and still lose to you.

That's why great coaches go to the NFL and recruiting is king in college football.

9. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Max needs time to complete 3 perfect passes to Boutte. I don't think he can get the time from our OL. Hell, I don't think our OL could stop me and three of my buddies.

10. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

“and recruiting is king in college football.”
    And that is why I would have serious concerns if either Aranda or Brady were named to replace Orgeron.

Brian likes this.