LSU cake decorations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marty, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Big Earl

Big Earl Founding Member

here's some pictures. The first one was made by Gambino's here in town, and if I'm not mistaken, the other was made by Ambrosia, also in town.

2. Big Earl

Big Earl Founding Member

Of coarse if you wanted to go the cheap route, you could always tell your woman to get in the kitchen with a box of cake mix, some green and purple food coloring and this picture as directions!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought!!!!!!!!!!

3. tlacombe

tlacombe Freshman

If anyone has an suggestions, I have been looking for lsu ribbons, sm decorations to put on wreaths for lsu and saints. I have been on the internet, and cannot find anything. I have already been to the lsu shop on veterans. No luck. Please help.:tigereye:Saintslogo

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

tlacombe, please check your pm box. i sent a suggestion because i know where you can get bows.

5. TigerPass

TigerPass Founding Member

I can't help you with the decorations, but Haydel's Bakery on Jeff. Hwy (in Jefferson, between Metairie & N.O), is a top destination for all kinds of cakes, including theme cakes like LSU cakes. I believe their website has lot of pics of these things. I've been in the back of their place and I saw some wild stuff. They're very creative. Good Luck.

1 person likes this.