LSU/Charles Scott

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 24, 2009.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

CS looked great tonight. Overall, the running game clicked; we'll need it next week vs Bama.

:geauxtige

2. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Chances of the Scott play (and yes there is really just one play) of working next week is slim at best... Cody pretty much stuffs that whole area up. The Scott play only works against non-conference wuss teams and even then it's suspect.

3. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Yeah he looked real good. He is very shifty for a big guy and his vision is awesome. I'd really like to see some more of him next week.

What was the "time" thing in the endzone after his TD, where he was pointing at his wrist? "Its about time" maybe? If so, I agree!:geauxtige

4. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Well, I don't want to get too excited because it was just one drive but what I saw was a guy that has the best tools. I saw power, speed, quickness, elusive movement and VISION.

I mentioned I wanted to see him, if that didn't open some eyes up then I don't know what to tell the coaching staff. That whole line up looked very smooth... from Lee to Randle to Ridley. That was LSU football.