LSU DL Trey L Arrested

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Jun 18, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

kcal is one of the more mild people here. yall talk about notifying authorities before something bad goes down. well, we're all fucking culpable for this one. we will all have blood on our hands.

StaceyO likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And then

furduknfish likes this.
  3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

2015 was zero DTs and Lacouture and Herron were targeted at DE 3 classes ago.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Agree B, with Herron. LaCouture was a DT from day one, and has played the position. He came in at 6'5" 298#. Thats DT size in the defense.

If you remember Michael Brockers was a 6'6" 245# player out of Chavez High School, a DE. When he left LSU he was a 310# DT.

With LSU starting to transition into a 3-4, from the 4-3. Herron is along the size of a Tyson Jackson who played a DE in the past system.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

But remember his recruitment...He was being sought out as a DE per his wishes and other schools also recruited as a DE with the possiblity of being a hybrid. He got bigger and bigger fast his last year in HS and under the weight program set by LSU. But still he isn't what I consider a true DT out of HS. However, he is not apart of the last 2 recruiting classes I was referencing.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Don't forget Sione Teuhema, not sure how badass he will be at stopping the run, but I LOVE the energy he brings off the edge on the pass rush.

LaSalleAve and LSUDad like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He and Bower are gonna make nice bookends.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

So are you still on your knees??? BTW I don't follow TCU basketball, but I do have season tics to baseball,
    would you like a summary? (To ALL others on this forum, I was just as disappointed LSU lost out, however for this MF'er, not so much) BTW, when you fly on your one trip a year to Opryland, just ask if the Captain is an LSU grad. You are such an insignificant POS. I'm not sure what LSU thinks about TCU's football season BUT, they are very interested in exactly how you turn around an offense in 1 season with the same players......

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hey @TCUTiger I know that you know we don't share his sentiments

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I had to turn the ignore feature off to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't even slightly surprised with what I found. Ignore back on an this place is instantly better. It's a feature that I've only used twice, but they both earned it. Try it, I bet you'll like it.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.