LSU DVD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Feb 25, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I got my LSU National Championship DVD last night. I watched it. I have to admit I was a little dissapointed.

I dont know if you remember but the video from the 2001 Season. I think it was called the Tiger Turnround or something. I cannot remember. But it was great, it detailed every game had player and coaches interviews before and after each game. Saban spoke about each and every game.... It was great I watch it all the time.

This was cool I got goosebumps watching it, BUT it was a bit short and very few interviews. A couple with Saban and some pre-season ones with players....

I dont know its cool. I dig it, but I have to be honest I was a little dissapointed it.

Also the game highlights only show the scores, really dont go into details about tide turning events or have interviews. Plus they never show the score of the game as the highlight progresses.

I am sure Saban and the team was not to terribly interested in interviews after the season, so I dont really blame them.

I will watch it a ton, but I was not nearly as cool as the Tiger Turnaround video from 2001 SEC title.

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Which one? The one for sale on the LSUsports.net?

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Yeah, which one? The Title game or the season recap?

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

are you talking about the "Victory for LSU" dvd???

5. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

I started a thread on the Victory for LSU DVD. They shipped today according to customer service.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh the Victory for LSU one.