LSU Fan 10 Comandments

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

All Tiger fans it is time for YOU to move to the "NEXT LEVEL". These are your 10 Comandments for LSU fans to be counted among "The Elite".
    1. Stop being fair weather fans. Be there if we are winning big OR losing. Why shouldn't the team quit if you do?

2. Stop overating yourselves. Yeah we can be the loudest in the land no question. We can also be damn quiet. Inconsitentcy is our calling card. Sounds familiar?

3. Stop saying we are so talented we should just roll people over. Question? When was the last Tiger to be drafted in the first round? Saban can recruit, he will need time.

4. Stop being more fickle than than a Bama supporter. How can our coaches be stupid as rocks one week (Ole just Miss)and genuies the next (Alabumble). Coaches have bad games too just like players. When you are good, one can have a bad game and the other can make up for it. Tuberville has been doing this all year for Aw Bum.Support both!

5.When you boo the team for playing poorly I hope you go home and punish yourself for being such a poor fan. Guess you just arn't trying hard enough.

6. Winning a national title is 50% talent and 50% luck. You need to realize this. You need both, recently we have had neither. this is changing. BE Patient! Think Florida (Best team in the nation)had some bad luck aginst Auburn?.

7.Don't get in a bind about day games. Gonna have to win them in the day and the night to win them all. Agian, if you get upset and don't cheer as hard in the day, don't blame the players for not playing as well.

8.Support your team on the road as well as at home. Definite improvement happening here. LSU used to be know as a bad road team on the field and in the stands. Once agian notice the coincidence!

9. Be a good winner and though it hurts be a good loser. Heaven forbid people should lump us in with Gator trash. The only reason they say they ever lose is because the officals are Steve Superior haters. (I know they are not because I'm the President of that club!)

10 CHEER DAMN IT! BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE GAME.

This Friday is a major test for all LSU fans.How will YOU play?

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

sounds good....

sounds good....

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

seems you were right on all accounts. best unregistered post ever. :hihi: :hihi:

damn this guy is good.

4. BustemBigBlue

BustemBigBlue Freshman

I guess if by "bad luck" he means getting outplayed for 60 minutes he's dead on.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

might wanna check the date there, wingnut.