LSU Fan Behavior

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

You know I agree about 1% of all fans are classless. That being said, you try to use Skip's letter against us. At least he is trying to solve our 1% problem.

I haven't seen Auburns AD address their 1% problem. I have never seen anyone in authority address your classless coach (big ears)!

Would AU put up with Bama stomping their logo mid-field?? Would AU put up with Bama smoking cigars after a victory?

I offer you this challenge. Go to any of your opponents boards and see if there are Tiger fans running down AU.
    Then go to any of our up coming opponents boards and see how many of your classless fans can be found. AU acts like they're on a world wide mission to dis LSU.

I hope you enjoy your privledges here, because I was banned for standing up for LSU on your insiders board. Seems you people allow Pac 10 homers to start threads titled (Are LSU fans really that bad) Funny he came to a Barners board for that question HUH!!!!

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

How about going correct your coach and team and when you fix YOUR house, get back to us. till then shut the whining and go away. Talk sports fine. keep your whining on your boards. we're sick of it. no seriously, we are.

3. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I only quoted what Skip said. Obviously I don't know.

4. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

That's what I'm talkin bout!!! :thumb:

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

WOW BB ... you summed it up quite well!

Good job! :thumb:

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

You know whats funny about this WAR CHICKEN post not only is it about the 100th time she or he has brought this up every single time they come over here is that this is not allowed on there site from opposing fans. Ole CHUCKIE CHEESE over there is like freakin Hitler on that Board it would not even get move to the Wood Shed you would be banned and never to be seen again on the WEN. SCREW EM!!!!!

7. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Oh yes, almost forgot about that one. You don't see hordes of LSU fans descending on Alabama fan forums dissing Auburn.

It's almost like USC came into Jordan Hare last year and totally made Auburn their subservient jailhouse bit**es (kind of like "the gimp" scene in Pulp Fiction).

Ewww...what a nasty mental image! Red ball stuffed in yer mouth and everything.

*shudder*

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

good point, may as well move both teams to Napa Valley with the resounding Whine Fest spewing out of the mouths as they "soak each other's corks."

9. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Guess I'm not aware of an Auburn lovefest with USC. They beat us twice and we will not likely play them again anytime soon so they are off my personal radar screen.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LMFAO ... I spit coffee up laughing ... you prick ... we need a fark on this one

Maestros ... please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.