LSU Fan Behavior

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

First, i think it was chicken (you know what) to topple the portalet on the uga fan. And I doubt that he was an innocent bystander just minding his business. He was probably talking more trash than a BFI employee.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

An Ole Miss fan threw a peanut at me, but I'm not crying about it. He was laughing and looking at me during one of our home losses. I looked back and asked him if he was ready for baseball season and you should have seen the look on his face then!!
    When I started walking out, he started waving bye, I took a batting stance to let him know we'd kick their butt in baseball, he threw the peanut, I caught it and threw it back. (I hit an LSU fan instead of the idiot).
    No one died! :)

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

That's funny Rich. While AU continues to spread the rumors, this is what the Gators are saying:
    The question was, "If you had to lose an SEC game, who would you want it to be"

Gator Legend
    Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:29 am Post subject:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If we absolutely had to, probably LSU. I like their fans, and we'd get a rematch in Atlanta

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

UGA has also started some official things due to some incidents at that campus and are having meeting with the police to try and figure out better ways to control the crowd. The NCAA has had several meetings with schools from all around the country to try and figure out what to do. And this is just an LSU problem? Right.

As I've posted previously I've had a few problems as many other schools and an incident at UGA a few years ago where one of the girls in our party was hit by a cup of crushed ice thrown from the top of the stadium after we beat them, and we were with a mixed crowd, half UGA/LSU. The girl had a concussion and spent the night in a hospital. In no way do I look at the UGA fanbase and blame them, it was the actions of a few idiots chunking things at LSU fans.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

And another thing, the poor cop was flabbergahsted that came on the scene. He looked up and said that he was on duty in that exact same section only a few minutes beforehand and they sent him down with the crowds. He said he wanted to stay up high so he could monitor the crowd better. Seems to make sense to me.

6. Bayoudawg

Bayoudawg Freshman

They better be careful.

Or DiNardo will burn down their gym. :wink:

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Having meetings? They had a meeting outside of a incident I believe after the UAB game....but I dont remember anything else outside of that. I remember there was a peeing incident too.... :rofl: ...but I forgot what game that was.....ESPN reported that (talk about a slow news day)

8. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

There are ****ty fans of every college team. If you're not smart enough to recognize too bad for you.

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Proud Tiger, is this one of your 1%'ers, what an azzhole

iiiii
    (6/28/04 4:09:28 pm )
    LSU Fans
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I WISH ALL AU FANS WOULD WAKE UP AND TAKE A HARD LOOK AT LSU FANS AND QUIT SOUNDING LIKE @#%$ WHEN YOU CALL THEM CORNDOGS. BOTTOM LINE - LSU FANS ARE NASTY, AND WE (ALONG W/ EVERY OTHER SEC TEAM) HATE GOING THERE. THEIR PLAYERS OBVIOUSLY FEED OFF OF THEIR BEHAVIOR. NOW, INSTEAD OF TURNING UP OUR NOSES, MAYBE WE CAN LEARN SOMETHING. AU NEEDS TO BE FEARED. PEOPLE NEED TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THEY GET TO TOWN. THEY NEED GET HARRASSED AND EXPECT A FIGHT. WE NEED TO BE LOUD AS HELL. FOOTBALL IS SIMULATED WAR. WE NEED TO HELP SIMULATE THE CHAOS OF WAR BY BEING AS CHAOTIC AS POSSIBLE ON SATURDAYS. BOTTOM LINE: GIVE EM ALL HELL!!

:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

10. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I have NEVER said Auburn didn't have it's 1% so don't jump your suck up bama ass into this. Just go figure out how you can win a game in Tuscaloosa. We have been playing you there for three centureis, bama hasn't won yet and won't this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.