LSU FANS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sabntgr, Aug 1, 2004.

1. sabntgr

sabntgr Freshman

When you watch a Tenn, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas etc... game on TV at their home stadium is there a question who the home team is ??? NO cause all the fans at the game are wearing their colors. The point I am trying to make is with our colors the only color that showes up good especially on TV is gold. I have been a season ticket holder for 13yrs now and I admit that all these years I usually wear white or purple but that will change from now on. I will only wear gold from now on and I encourage everyone else to do the same. We should not have to have a "white out or gold rush" type promotion. I hope that everyone will try to do the same cause you have to admit it looks great when the whole stadium is is dressed in gold.:geaux:

2. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

You are undeniably right about Gold showing up much better on tv, without any doubt.

My problem is that all my best and favorite LSU stuff is either White or Purple. I have a really nice white pullover with shiny purple LSU letters with gold edging that would be great in gold with the same letters. I just dont see that much gold stuff though.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I don't care WHAT people think about what the stands look like on TV...I care whether or not we have more points than the other team does at 0:00 in the 4th quarter...

Again, WHO CARES WHAT COLOR you wear to the game? You're paying all this $ to go, to tailgate, to sweat your arse off for $2 Tiger Water's in the new Concession areas, and now we're bad fans or we look classless or idiotic if we don't wear the same color?

Man, football season can't get here fast enough...I think some of you are a tad on the "I'm just trying to make sh!t up" side...

4. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

I know that when I'm beating up opposing fans I usually wear white. I've got a couple of purple pullovers and a gold athletic "sweater" that I also wear. I tend to wear shirts for my "beating of other fans" because I don't want it to get dirty.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Please don't tell me that tiger stadium is not easily recognizable to a antional tv audience...........

Good for you. :)

I remember being a student during the time when Dinardo's wife along with the Bengal Belles pushed the white out vandy idea upon us. I hated the idea and it really turned me off. However, you want a color that shows up WELL on TV, white certainly is the color! The Gold rush for I believe Alabama was equally annoying. I think everyone by now has seen the picture above with the gold pom poms at night and none of us have seen a similar picture with all purple or white. I have seen white in person though and I LIKE it.

6. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

No we are just talking about it, no one said anything about "bad fans", "classless", or "idiotic". The man just said he had noticed Gold showed up better than our other colors, he was gonna wear Gold from now on, and encouraged others to do so as well.

If you aren't interested why jump through your ass and go off putting words "bad fans", "classless", or "idiotic" in someone's mouth so you have something to go off on. You are the only one making anything up and it is the words you put in Sabntgr's mouth.

Take a pill. Sheesh.

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Dude, quit being a phukkin nuisance :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Looks like TE's melancholy mood has passed. :grin:

9. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I think we should "White out Oregon State!" :nope:

10. BB

BB Founding Member