LSU Football Prospects/Commitments for 2013

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 7, 2012.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Looks like some footage of him running the ball, dragging people towards the end of the clip for those having trouble sticking with it until the end... :)

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think that view is now a little different with 2 qb's now in the fold. I believe this is going to be a monster class that is going to be much better than the lofty ranking.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

De bower committed to auburn... I know bhelm has thrown his name around a Lil bit

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

He came in for the meet and greet event but not very high on our board.

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Auburn takes one from Alabama (Rivals #2 player - LB Rueben Foster)

Auburn now has 3 - 5 star players (according to Rivals)

Interesting...I wonder if we have another $cam Newton situation.

6. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

To be honest, I don't think so. All their higher ranked players are from either AL or GA, their normal recruiting areas. And what do the rest of their top players look like (using Rivals since you used Rivals). Yeah they have 3 highly ranked players but look after that. Out of the rest of the Top 250, they have a grand total of 2 commits. Not saying they won't pick up another 1 or 2 but of course other teams can pick up others too...who knows. But right now, they only have 5 out of the top 250 players commited to them. LSU for comparison has 7 Top 250 players from the Rivals list. Of course, the best part of the Foster switch is who lost out on a verbal....little Nicky. :D

7. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe Founding Member

Hearing Tim Williams is leaning to FSU.

8. Milesthebest

None of the services give an advantage to FSU right now but then again they may be behind the curve. As I said on another thread, I just have the gut instinct that LSU will get EITHER Williams or Beckwith but not both. And to be honest, I think it is better to lose one of those. I would like to see 7 DL (4 DE and 3 DT). And I know the positions could definitely switch around some from the supposed positions listed for them now but it seems that Williams and Beckwith are really twins size-wise. Thus, this may just be me, but I would rather have various size guys to once again have more of a choice of DE or DT for example, differing strengths in their games, etc. I would like to get one but for the other 2 DL get a Gilmore for one and one of the Prevot, Bain, Crayton, Pagano, etc grouping.

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Milesthebest, You must have driven your parents crazy at Christmas !!!! :D

10. Milesthebest

You know the type of kid that gave a list of wanted toys with prices included {including tax} so as to stay within the parents' budget. Oh, you mean other kids don't do that? :oops:

stevescookin likes this.