LSU Football Smashes merchandise record

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Apr 15, 2008.

1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I found this on yahoo. Basically, it says that in the 1st three quarters of the Fiscal year 2007 - 2008, LSU merchandise sales has broken its own school record set in 2006-2007.

LSU has received more than $4.3 million in royalties from merchandise sales through 3 quarters.

Hope I made easy access for the link. If not, blame Ouachita Parish High School :lol:!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;...ufootballsmashesmerchand&prov=uwire&type=lgns

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

2. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

FREAKIN RIGHT! BEST FANS IN THE WORLD BABY!!!

NOW BUILD US A FEW MORE BLEACHERS, SO WE CAN BLOW AWAY ATTENDANCE RECORDS TOO.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

nike > adidas

if they didnt have adidas they would easily be at the top.

edit: i didnt even see the part on the link that had nike/adidas, etc. until now. i wonder how much these schools get? who else is adidas, ut, ucla?...im not sure why nd would do that.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Half of that stuff is at grads house!

In the spirit of propelling sales even further I recommend a tailgate chicks with guns- paintball bobblehead calendar.

:geaux:

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought about both this thread and SabanFan today at Academy in Laf. I bought a new LSU visor for ma jug head.

7. Old Bandit

Old Bandit Just Some Old Guy

I am assuming here, but I would guess that you're a USC fan. Either my eyes aren't very good or I saw what I thought I saw, which is, that as much of a powerhouse that USC is that they aren't even in the top 75 for merchandise royalties. Could this be a mistake or is there some sort of reason that they do not share in the royalties as these other universities on the list do?

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Your eyes are perfect. USC is not a CLC member so therefore is not on the list. :thumb:

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Vball, is that information disclosed? I ask cause I know the coach's salary isn't. Just wondering.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I really don't know, I'll have to check. I do know that USC products are licensed through Nike but that's about it off the top of my head.

Coach's salary isn't "disclosed" however USC in it's current status (forget the name exactly) has to provide the top 10 expenditures on their tax documents and I can tell you that PC's name is on that list. :wink:

1 person likes this.