LSU Football Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGeauxTigers1, Apr 8, 2003.

1. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Anybody going to the spring game Saturday?

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

nope, but I imagine there will be people at the one on Friday

the game is being played on friday, unless it has changed again and I haven't heard about it.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

If there were a game on Saturday im sure people would show up but I would put my money on being at the stadium at 5 on Friday. I usually work till 5 on Friday though:( But the upside is I can see Tiger Stadium from the window!

4. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Sorry guys, I meant Friday. My bad. Is anybody going to the game Friday?

5. I'll be there. I'm anxious to see what we've got with the upperclassmen this year.

6. roussel_10

roussel_10 Founding Member

i'll be there

My whole family will be there to see my cousin; he just walked on as a kicker. He's 1-1 in the 1st scrimmage and 2-2 in the 2nd one, the guy from Zachary has been taking the majority of the kicks, but he's no good. Hopefully Ryan can impress in the spring game and have a good shot at kicking this fall.

7. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

I live in Houston so I won't be able to make it. Hopefully I can swing over to Woodrow's after work and catch it. Does anyone know how long the game is going to last? From 5-6pm?

Any other Houstonians know where Woodrow's is going to show the game or not? They usually show all LSU games, but this is the spring game and may be an exception.

Thanks

8. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

my girlfriend and I are going with two of my friends. One of my friends has to schedule for the Fall Semester Friday at 5 but he's coming with us anyway. He said "Screw school, school can wait"
    I hope there's a good turn out, but I doubt there will be.

9. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I just called Woodrow's but the girl I spoke with wasn't sure if they were carrying it. She said she would ask someone and to call back tomorrow. They have a satellite but I'm not sure if it could pick up that new Cox station. I didn't expect to be able to see the game but I will if anyone in Houston carries it.

I've only been to a couple of spring games but definitely enjoyed the Sat. format. What's up with the Friday slot? My buddy and I moved down to the front row of the endzone bleachers when Ro won the game with the pass to Reggie Robinson a couple of years ago. Teaux snuck in on the 2 point conversion and you could tell right there what leadership is all about. The one position that seems like would be difficult to break into two squads would be LB.