lsu games on tv

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mjclsu23, Sep 28, 2002.

1. mjclsu23

mjclsu23 Freshman

i cant find anything that says what games will be on and wut channels thanx

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

In the future ??? No knows except for the Florida game.

They change, Like this weekend.
    JP sports picked it up last week and moved it till 11:30 in the A.M.

Geaux Tigers.

3. DC-Tiger

DC-Tiger Founding Member

Yup the Florida game on ESPN, Oct 12, 7.45 EST and the Arkansas game, CBS, Nov 29, 2.30 PM EST are the only ones that have been decided.

If we can beat the Gators and gain more national prominence , then our games might get picked up ESPN, else we may have to settle for JPS.

4. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

JP won't pick us up much at home.

I heard Dave Rowe, the color analyst for JP, Saturday morning on the radio pregame show, and he said they know LSU fans hate the early kickoff so they don't go where they are not wanted. He didn't see it in a mean way; he seems to understand the tradition of tailgating ALL day before a big game at night in Tiger Stadium. CBS is turning into the Florida Gator Television Network. This Saturday will be 3 in a row.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

In addition to the negatives of a day game listed above - MY GOD, IT WAS SO FREAKING HOT SATURDAY. One lady passed out in the row in front of me. The concession stands ran out of water in the end. My wife and I were very sunburned. So much so that I had a stripe on the side of my face from where my sunglasses blocked the sun!:mad: It's one thing to have a day game in November, but in LA it is still summer in September!