LSU - Georgia Game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Jan 28, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Awesome!!!!

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Haha, a Georgia player throws it at the end from underneath the opposite basket, makes it in! Oh well it was late and they were down 4!!! Thats awesome though. I can't wait to see it on the replay.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

TIGERS WIN!! TIGERS WIN!!

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Hell, I want to see that last UGA shot!

5. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

The last shot was awesome! He rebounded the ball under his goal, turned and tossed it the length of the court ... nothing but net!!

Good win for the Tigers ... now we need a road win at Bama.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

don't bet on it, bama has been playing well and they will be ticked off after those questionable calls at lsu

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Why does everyone always say a team is ticked off or pissed off. Do you really think Bama players are walking around steaming from the head over some bad calls?..probably not. Everyone said OU would be pissed off from the loss to K-state, and that they would take it out on LSU (we all saw the results of that) I don't believe a team goes into a game "pissed off" from the last loss. They may come in the game with a little more determination, but not pissed off.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i completely disagree! some players on every team would be pissed off after a game like the last lsu-bama game. they had it in the bag, and blew it (and in their minds with a little help from the refs). some of the players will be more determined and might play better because of it. on the other hand they might force their game too much and play like crap. for example, i know jaime has mentioned about how certain game/player ticked him off and he comes out storming---grabing every rebound, blocking shots, and taking it to the hoop, hard!