LSU gets 2 preferred walkons

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

First of all, that's a BIG if. Secondly, it would SHOCK me if he's ever a part of LSU football...but not that he would be part of SOMEONE'S team in the future. I think he'll get as far away from BR as possible.

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

well, a lot of people believe JH has a gray shirt at the moment...just sayin

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yeah, Fleming too, right? Unfortunately, both will receive the "Cecil Collins" scholly.

4. Bayou Bengal11

havent heard anything about Fleming...just JH

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

A lot of people thought TK Fleming would either be a part of this class, or at least a greyshirt...right up until and even after NSD. I guess they didn't realize that on NSD, he was...er...tied up...incarcerated...again. :rolleye33:

I like how we haven't heard anything about Hill lately. It's very typical of Miles to NOT throw someone under the bus. But it's also very typical of Miles, especially since the whole RP fiasco, to stay clear of guys with these kind of issues. He only put up with RP as long as he did because he was definitely in an area of need with Flynn's departure, and RP was already here. Hill isn't in an area of need, and isn't already here. I see nothing to make me believe he ever will be at LSU in any capacity.

6. Bayou Bengal11

yeah, i know the Hill and Fleming situations ...and this isnt my opinion. Im just hearing, from those close to the team, that JH will probably be getting a gray shirt and a good possiblility he will be a part of the 2012 class (unless said situation becomes worse). I'm pretty confident we have heard the last of Fleming.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

La'el's mom talked with some about Hill on NSD and she expected Hill to be on LSU's team at some point and thought he should be on the team based on what she knows about the incident. The staff has likely told him they want to see what happens with all the legal stuff before adding him to the team.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I'll believe it when I see it. And didn't you also say Fleming would be a GS? :hihi:

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

That was before getting arrested the night before NSD:cool:. Weak... He was actually in jail for a majority of NSD.

LSU was going to take him before that occurred according to a staff member I talked to.

Hill is still up in the air, no doubt but I wouldn't be surprised to see him at LSU one day. Him not signing elsewhere tells some of the story. Even with this hanging over his head there are teams out there willing to take him and deal with the ramifications later.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:lol:

Ok, Mickey Johnson to Arky. :hihi:

I'm just jacking with ya, but if you think Hill's getting out of this one, you got some bad inside info. Dude's toast...