LSU Getting Some Respect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kveille, Sep 20, 2006.

1. kveille

kveille Founding Member

Check out this article on foxsports that ranks LSU #4. At least we are getting some respect.

"If you thought LSU was a top five team before, there’s no reason to drop it after the nasty, somewhat controversial loss at Auburn. There needs to be more of a running game to get through the tough road games later on in the SEC season."

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5955322

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

CFN has always given us a fair shake.

3. lsu-fan

lsu-fan Freshman

LSU has picked up some well earned respect. It's part of college football, you have to be on top (part of the elite) for a few years before you start getting the benifit of the doubt from poll voters and the media. It's not fair, but once you reach that level it's nice.

4. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

I will drink that "Kool-Aide" any day of the week.
    :geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

5. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

LSU is a top 3 team in the country... a play off would prove that any of the last 4 or 5 years...

The haters in those week ass conf don't want that cause they would see whatsup!

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I think the reason LSU didnt drop is everyone but Auburn fans realize how bad the officiating truly was and know that it might have been a different game if called properly.

Lets see the SEC office is in what state?

I would be curious to know how many of those referee's had ties to Auburn?

When i was in college at NLU we had a game for the Southland Conference Title taken from us similar to the LSU - Auburn game. The Game was against Louisiana Tech and it was in Monroe. They royally stuck it too us and the next week we found out that 7 of the 8 officials had graduated from Louisiana Tech.