LSU heading straight into a buzzsaw at the Swamp

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 4, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Urban Meyer embarrassed on national TV. Arguably the worst loss by a Florida team under his watch (they also lost to Bama 31-3 in his inaugural season as head coach, but they weren't nearly as strong a team then either).

He is pissed beyond belief.

Add the fact they are playing at home, where Urban Meyer is 35-2 since he arrived on campus (Auburn 20-17 and Ole Miss 31-30 were the only losses), making this game about as tough a battle as one could face.

We picked a bad week to start sniffing glue.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

my thoughts exactly, the Gators will be pissed.
    But so should LSU, after this past week.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I really don't care if the Gators are pissed. I am starting to believe that Urban losing everything he lost, including Touchdown Jesus, and basically his entire defense, has exposed him. They have ZERO running game. They are going to be forced to run with that little utility player they have, and throw with Brantley. Demps could still be nursing a foot injury, and you can tell that Brantley is not confident. This game is LSU's to lose in my opinion.

1 person likes this.
  4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So what? It's because they suck. LSU was embarrassed on National TV as well. Maybe the Gators are walking into a buzzsaw. They score 6 on Bama but we are quaking in our boots? Great defense lives here, my friend. Can you be anymore negative?

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep.

And I love Airplane, that movie is awesome.

1 person likes this.
  6. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

This tiger team shouldve been pissed after every offensive performance this year. Not seein it

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Nope. It's a big practical joke because LSU offense sucks so bad they want to rub it in. Simms really got the award and Dooley is Coach of the week.

8. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Is he being negative or realistic? I would go with the latter. In the past two seasons, we have been a 50% winning team in conference. They have been elite. The game is in their stadium. Their head coach is Urban Meyer and our head coach is Les Miles. We are likely to start Jordan Jefferson and play him a significant number of snaps. Their athletes are at least as good if not better than ours.

I give us about a 10% chance of winning the game. I hope I'm wrong. Feel free to say you told me so if I am wrong. I will be pulling hard for LSU, and hope for the best.

9. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

I'm not worried in the least. No doubt Less Miles will figure out how to out dumb him in this game.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

guess we just need to give the ball to ridley for 40-50 carries a game