LSU heading straight into a buzzsaw at the Swamp

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 4, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'd say negative since you're crapping your diaper over a team that showed offense only vs. Kentucky and can't even get the center/QB exchange down.

Please quit obsessing about our QB and remember we have a good team.

1 person likes this.
  2. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

Post like these really piss me off. Florida looked horrible. We are every bit as good as bama's d. we can force brantley to throw picks, sack him stop the run whatever. The only game florida looked impressive in was kentucky, and that's not saying much. God if you guys really dislike LSU this much and have no faith in your team, go join a bandwagon, there are plenty of them ( Ohio st, bama, oregon, etc.)

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I'm beginning to think that, for many, "hoping for the best" is hoping for LSU losses, instead of wins.

I'll list the "camp" I'm in. I want LSU to win every game we're in--always, regardless of the coach. And, no, I don't trust our coach right now.

1 person likes this.
  4. SabanFan

Les has gotten to you.:yelwink2:

Edit: Oops misread. Now he's in my head.

5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I don't think its many, just a very "vocal" minority. If you were to scan the threads, it's the same handful of folks going to that extreme.

But you're right - hatred does strange things to good people.

6. Speedy G

Speedy G Founding Member

Meh. Florida isn't very good. They may be pissed, they may even be talented, but they aren't a very good football team.

7. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Iv'e watched Florida several times this year. They're not nearly as strong as they've been in the past. in fact, I haven't really been impressed.

Our defense will keep us in the game. If we can keep the turnovers down to 2 or less, and the penalties around 5, we can win.

I really believe we'll play our best game of the year we we'll win.

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

8. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Dude, we're like 100th in the country in offense for the 2nd year in a row. You really think we're going into Gainesville and coming out with the W?

I'll bet you 100 pennies Florida wins. Of course I hope I lose the bet. Maybe you're a glass half full and I'm a glass half empty guy.

Their shotgun snaps have been a real adventure... I'll give you that one. Hopefully Nevis can get in Pouncey's head and he can send a couple of snaps through the end zone. :wave:

9. SabanFan

Ummmm...Yeah.

10. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

WRONG! They are who they were against Bama. They cant run or pass when playing a good defense, and that is what we have. He can be pissed all he wants, they will not blow us out, and we may win outright.
    Seriously, other than Kentucky they have not been a very good team.