LSU - Hottest Team in College Football!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by J_Oats, Jan 2, 2002.

1. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

Just think about it, over the past 4 games, LSU has beaten, at the time they played them, the #24 team in the country, #22, #2, and #7. Damn is that sweet or what!!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am, WOW.

On a side note, did anyone who watched the game on TV see the women they kept showing who had the poster that said GEOIUX TIGERS.

2. SMITTY4971

SMITTY4971 Freshman

Congratulations!

What a tremendous finish! I think you guys have finally made the turn to getting back into the national spotlight.

Saban did an awesome job recruiting last year and I'm almost afraid to see what he hauls in after this year's showing. I doubt we'll pull any more top notch recruits out of the Bayou anymore.

All that program needed was a couple good breaks to get it headed in the right direction. I predict you guys will make a run for the NC in the next couple of years. That back up QB looked great against UT in the SEC game. Another Chris Wienke I'm afraid.

Being a Gator it's hard to say this, but I'm glad to see LSU turning the corner. The program has so much history and tradition (not to mention the best band in the NCAA) it was a shame to see it down for so long. It's gonna' be a different story in the SEC west for a while.

Congratulations again and we look forward to meeting some of you when the Tigers make it down to The Swamp next year!

Smitty

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Thanks Smitty.

Maybe we will play each other TWICE next year.:)