LSU in Chick-fil-A Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Buddy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Still cant figure out how the humans ranked NIU higher than the computers!!! They lost to Iowa!!!! At least LSU got a decent opponent. Look at the Rose Bowl!

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

As TCU alluded to, this is karma for the playdown to competition this team has struggled with the entire season.

3. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

fuck this bowl is correct. I'm gonna watch it though, and hope Les does run the score up for once. We should show the world why this is an insult to the true Tigers from Death Valley

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Ok tcu I will bite. First off I really like tcu. Being a local I follow them closely and think they are a great program.
    However you are an LSU fan as well and are well aware of what LSU is brining back...

Tcu is a great team well coached. But my point it's opening day. The attitude and players are very different. It's a new season. Do I think LSU will roll tcu.. No. They rarely roll good defensive teams which tcu is. We will what juniors LSU returns first before we get into all of that... But I do agree tcu always plays tough football and the last two weeks proved as much...

Sorry on the coach confusion. I meant Patterson. The tcu coach. He has thrown so many p names at me I got confused

5. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Be very prepared for Clemson fans to tell LSU which Death Valley is the "real" one and which stadium is louder. That being said, when TCU played at Clemson just
    a couple years ago, I could not believe how nice those people were................don't think they say the samething at South Carolina, but to TCU (who beat them), they were some of the finest fans I have been around.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

We all need to do some research before we spew the Death Valley thing..

Clemson was Death Valley first. We were deaf valley until it morphed.
    We are the better one but Clemson was the original Death Valley.

7. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

They may have called their place Death Valley first but nobody is afraid of playing at Clemson. Nobody has their nerves shot going there. LSU is the real Death Valley.

gynojunkie likes this.
  8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Good thing Alabama didn't read this.................;)

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I remember the last time we played Clemson, it was a pretty good game, I believe either Kevin Faulk or Rondell Mealey scored our only touchdown, and there may have been a blocked kick to cap off the win in the end but I can't remember by whom.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Faulk. Raymond preister ran all over us but didn't score. Stansberry had a great game.

Their qb sucked. I forgot his name. Mark roman blocked a long fg but we had one blocked too I think.