LSU in Chick-fil-A Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Buddy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Don't think that's what all things equal implied.

2. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

And if I would have won that lottery drawing the other day I would not be at work today. :) Just saying!!

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

LSU's defense will contain Tahj Boyd just as it did Johnny Football. It will be loud in the GA Dome and Clemson will make mistakes on offense that will take them out of the game. LSU won't blow Clemson out but it will be a decisive victory.

I am really trying to contain my frustration as to what should have been. In my mind, this team had the chance to be undefeated. Chick Fil A bowl?? When I think about the losses and what happen in those games, it is hard to not be frustrated.

This is not about entitlement!!! Or being spoiled!! As a passionate and loyal fan, you have to see the potential in this team don't you?

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It's hard not to be disappointed with the way this season has panned out. Last spring, if somone had told me that LSU would be playing the chicken bowl, I'd have laughed at them. (Of course, I'd have also laughed if told that ND would be playing for the national title.)

But we had some key losses that no one could have seen coming and ended up having to play some very inexperienced players. Additionally, Mett took longer than WE expected to get up to SEC speed, along with his WRs taking most of the season to play well. Also, some of our defenders from last year played poorly down the stretch.

Combining all of these things, the best thing that can come of this is to slap Clemson around in Atlanta and work towards something truly exciting in '13.

Naturally, all of this would be easier to swallow had we won the NC last year and beaten Bama this year--thereby preventing their 3rd NC in 4 years. Because I do know this...if LSU is tired of Bama winning NCs, then we are one of the only teams that can do anything about that.

gynojunkie and Kal-El012 like this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Based on this thread alone, I see some apathy.

Like I said, I believe LSU would sell the tickets quickly. But, I still believe that the A&M rep is what put them there. Those jokers spend money.

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Johnny Football is what put 'em there.

Period.

mctiger, red55 and StaceyO like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Completely pointless question. Saban is no longer here because he chose to no longer be here. You people really need to get over this.

8. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

It might be in the independence bowl....who knows....saban lost his share of games he was not supposed to loose!

9. tirk

Pointless if it bothers you. A completely pointful hypothetical. You're the one affected by the question projecting your own PMS.

I don't like Saban or want him here so there's nothing to get over on my end.

10. tirk

Lose.

But that was besides the point. Lots of insecurities projected with that Saban guy around here. Which was my intent.

bayareatiger likes this.