LSU Indian Mounds

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HatcherTiger, Sep 14, 2010.

1. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Fragnabbit!

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Let's check with the native americans and see how they feel about the whole thing. By rights, it's their stuff.

Speaking of digging utensils, as everyone can see, I'm now over 800 post in TigerForum/TigerFan.com. What does everyone think about a nice set of cutlery for rival fans for accumulative, insightful, contributions in the drive for excellence?

1 person likes this.
  3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

And please find me this magical grass that doesn't grow. I need some for my yard. It's not like a trail or path between classes that is walked on every day. It's weekends in the fall.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

And grass and dirt is exactly like an oak tree. :rolleye33: It's not my fault you can't grasp the concept. If there are signs prohibiting it every other day of the year(there are), then people far smarter than you have determined that foot traffic is actually damaging the mounds. The fact that the request is disregarded on game days, and in huge numbers is what is now being addressed.

Fighting for your right to have children damage a historical structure? Brilliant. :insane:

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

yeah that is exactly what i am doing. not being able to figure out that mother nature is more powerful than kids with cardboard, man even more brilliant. By the way, you made the dumb ass comparison not me.

6. TheDude

Glad you agree.
    Yes, you are definitely more qualified than the experts that have asked for the mounds to be preserved from human damage. Everybody can see that. :insane:
    Most everything I say goes miles over your head anyway. Not a surprise you would regard it as "dumbass".

1 person likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

My bad all knowing trash heap. Maybe it's because everything you say is retarded and daft? Sorry i don't speak corky.

1 person likes this.
  8. TheDude

Is that all ya got? No more wisdom to hammer the archaeologists with? Thought maybe you were going to regale us with your years of experience in soil degradation, structural integrity, and the social relevance of kids playing upon a specific hill? No? You sure?:hihi:

You are so cute. I feel for you sometimes. :hihi:

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

So again, why are these old piles of dirt special? Because it shows a long time ago Indians piled up dirt, and we have no idea why?

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why are you pretending to be stupid?

1 person likes this.