LSU installed as 9.5 favorite

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 6, 2003.

1. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

I'd love for LSU to be in the SECCG and face UGA. I'm tired of the better team won ESPN idiots. I'd love for a fan to make a sign that says (Hey pretty boy - this wins 4 U) and hold it up at the end of the game when we win. UGA may have the players back, and I wouldn't want it any other way, but LSU will be even better and much more experienced. I would not want anyone to say that we backed into the title game.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Hey, I hope for an LSU/UGA SECCG too!

3. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

ChuckE,

Great point and the way to think. When ya'll won the SEC in 2001 was it, that was one of the knocks, that you didn't beat the Gators to do it. Of course the Gators didn't hold up their end of the bargain and make it to Atlanta for a rematch, but you know what I mean.

If ya'll are going to run the table you need to beat the best throughout the season and then you can't be denied respect or what is rightfully yours, a spot in the Sugar Bowl.

The media will always find something negative if you don't. The national media and pollsters don't love the SEC like they do the other conferences or schools.

The love fest is with the FSU's, Miami's, Notre Dame's, and Oklahoma's of the world. Since the Gators have dropped the ball I still have to pull for the SEC. I hope ya'll face Georgia again in Atlanta. ;)

4. krtiger

krtiger Freshman

Picks

Texastigers where is this weeks pics?

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Thats not me thats a different tex. I think his name is Textiger

Or some such. Plus you dont want me picks I was 0-9 in opening week..... My bookie is in Hawaii.. I hope he is enjoying the vacation I got him... Wonder if its nice.

6. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

here is what CBSsportsline.com has for some games in their weekly capsules:

Texas to beat ou by 1 point
    Florida State to beat Miami convincingly
    Ohio State and Virginai Tech to win big
    LSU by 17 over the Gators 27-10
    Arkansas over Auburn by 1 point 17-16
    Tennessee over Georgia by 5 22-17

I think they are off on the Tenn and Arkansas picks. Hopefully they are dead on for the rest...LSU would be 3 or 4 in the nation next week.

7. krtiger

krtiger Freshman

The hell with CBS, Idont know about GA they are banged up bad. i have GA on 5 team tes.:lsug: